+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returnee LF Guild any PvE US shard

Default Returnee LF Guild any PvE US shard

One requirement - active typed chat. If you mostly use voice (outside of raids) I wouldn't stay.

One strong preference - older than average players. I've been in too many guilds where the average member is younger than my daughter (mid-20s) and that isn't what I want.

One preference - not one of the jumbo guilds that constantly spam chat for members and have dozens on in the evenings. A bit smaller and more personal suits me better.

I just returned this week and created a new family of level one toonlets. One is 62 now and the others in the 20s. I may never raid but I will craft at maximum level and do experts and other late-game activities such as hunter rifts and nightmare rifts were in prior expansions.

Default Returning guildie

Hello I am Devailah. Our guild has a lot of older guildies a lot of us our older our oldest is 72! Our name is Fire b Ice! We are a medium sized guild we usually have a quite a few chatters but more are on afternoon and later! Check us out on Guild finder or whisper me Devailah@latheys. Come try us out!! thanks Devailah

Thanks.

One question - Laethys is the unofficial oceanic server and I am East Coast U.S. which is slightly misleading because I'm often on during the day which is more European play time. My time on would rarely overlap with Oceanic. What are the most active times Fire N Ice people are on?

+ Reply to Thread