+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Wolf Pack>

Default <Wolf Pack>

Greetings fellow Telarans! <Wolf Pack> has decided to open it's doors to expansion and we need you! We welcome all levels and playstyles.
    I have Raided all previous expansions and am inclined to raid the upcoming content. One way or another, this guild will be raiding so there is that to look forward to.
    In the meantime I have leveled up every class to be raid ready, and love helping others get there as well.
    Come join the pack!

Best regards, Wolf!
    Wolfsoul@Hailol - Wolfbones@Hailol - Lunawolf@Hailol - Primalwolf@Hailol - Blazenwolf@Hailol - Wolfdogg@Hailol - Wolffsoul@Hailol
    <Wolf Pack>

Got quite a few peeps in the past few days. Been having a dozen or better on in the evenings now. Would surely like more active folks to join us. We have been running dungeons, and old raids and helping out the newer players as much as possible.
    I am also excited for the upcoming raids and really want to get a team going.

Hit us up on the guild finder, or you can msg us in game as well! All levels and playstyles are encouraged to join!

Best Regards, Wolf!
    Wolfsoul@Hailol - Wolfbones@Hailol - Lunawolf@Hailol - Primalwolf@Hailol - Blazenwolf@Hailol - Wolfdogg@Hailol - Wolffsoul@Hailol
    <Wolf Pack>

+ Reply to Thread