+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guildies

Default New guildies

Fire n Ice is a new casual guild looking for new players to come and help us grow! We love to help, teach and help gear up! we have incentives and many more things So if interested look on guild finder or whisper anyone of us! Thanks ! Devailah mdr2:::,
    Last edited by Devalah; 02-17-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Default Welcome

I just want to welcome all the new guildies to Fire n Ice!!! Good to see new faces!!!
    Last edited by Devalah; 02-19-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Soulwalker

Cool Fire N Ice welcome

Hi and welcome everybody !!! I'm Skye guild leader of Fire N Ice. We created this guild for everyone who wants to play and have fun with all forms of RIFT content.We are a casual guild,but our members like to do guild activities together, we have team speak 3 for people wanting to get to know other members in voice using headset/speakers to laugh and play the game.We help new members and old to achieve their ingame goals asking members to let us know what is important to them in RIFT. We really want a diverse group of people that get along and have fun playing with each other,so please come and join our community with your friend's you like to play with daily and meet some new ones, and have a GREAT EXPERIENCE here !!!

Default New mates

Hello I want to welcome new players and hopefully get a few more!! We are small new casual guild!! We would love to have new players come and help us build from the ground up! We have incentives a lot of help leveling learning and gearing up! If interested whisper me Devailah or any member, or look for us on guild finder!!! Thanks Fire n Ice!

Default New name

Hello Devailah here again! I wanted to say that I named the name wrong the guild name is Fire n Ice! We are a very casual fun guild! We do everything rift new content Dungeons and more! We help each other level and learn and help you gear if needed! Come and try us out! On Laethy's but if willing to transfer we would love that too!! Thank you for checking us out a head of time Check us out in GF or whisper me Devdarrah@Laethy's! TY Dev

Soulwalker

Default Returning to RIFT. Looking for guild.

Been gone a long time. Need to learn stuff all again.

Soulwalker

Bumping this to invite new guildies!

Soulwalker

Hello and welcome!!!

We created this guild for everyone who wants to play and have fun with all forms of RIFT content.
    We are a casual guild, but our members like to do guild activities together, we have team speak 3 for people wanting to get to know other members in voice using headset/speakers to laugh and play the game.

Gotta goal you want to accomplish - come on by we will achieve it together!

We really want a diverse group of people that get along and have fun playing with each other,so please come and join our community with your friend's you like to play with daily and meet some new ones, and have a GREAT EXPERIENCE here !!!

Check us out we are fun and this server is GREAT!

+ Reply to Thread