+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: <Valkyrian Descent> Recruiting for Raid Progression!

Still looking for more members. Doesn't matter if you're a raider, casual or social. Raid times are still the same.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Still looking for some consistent and active players.

Mages are in high demand right now. A core spot available.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Could really use an amazing rogue or two!
    Kungfubanana~Koreancowgirl~Buffypaprika~Supermercado~Donkeythong

I sent my application on the guild website. Hoping to get an invite soon

Looking for some more people to join our second iROTP (and eventual NTD) run on Mon/Tuesday 7;30pm - 10:30pm pacific standard time.

We're especially interested in flexible raid ready mages for both main and second raids in genera.

Holy and Papy the gud doods of rift
    Last edited by Lucith; 11-12-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    Lucith - Lucyith - Luciss
    Greybriar - Guardians

Looking to fill a core spot in the new raid Bastion of Steel. Raid times and days are still the same as the original post.

- Any Class
    - We require everyone to play at least 2 roles and to play them well.
    - 950k Self buffed on the dummy and 1mil + in raid.
    - 2400 Hit preferably, but if you're just shy if that then it's doable.
    - Most importantly we're looking for someone who can make all of our raids consistently.

Pst in game, PM here or use our Discord recruitment channel.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 10-30-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Looking for a multi role Warrior or Cleric for a dedicated BoS spot. Raid days/times are still the same as the original post. Leave a reply or post a pm to me on here, discord or in game.

Still looking. Our website is temporarily down so please use the other channels of communication if you're interested.

Looking to 2 fill 1-2 dedicated spots.
    Need a flexible Rogue, Cleric and or Rogue that can preferably make all or days and times as. Send a PM or use any of the other listed forms of communication including our guild site.

Also looking for any multi role players of any class that would like to join for iRotps on Mondays. Same raid times as listed above.

Soulwalker

Great group of people that put up with me. Knowledgeable people to get help with all classes/roles. Even if you're just getting back to raiding, the weekly IROTP clear is a great warmup for T2.

A good chunk of us have been playing since vanilla or longer so we won't be playing on Prime. At least not as a guild, but we're looking to build up our roster both for both T1 (for people still catching up) and T2 on live. Whether you're new, returning, a veteran, social or casual, everyone is welcome to join.

Soulwalker

Always looking for new members. Whether you are looking to start raiding, ready to raid, or just need a casual place with some fun people to chill, we are always open to new members.

For more info find one of us in game or stop by valkyriandescent.enjin.com.

Default ami blind?

I stopped by the webpage and submitted an app. I did not however get asked at any time for info about myself. just if I was interested in which type of raid, and if i understood discord rules, had a mic, etc... no where to even enter a name before submitting. Did I miss something? My ingame is kissmearse, Preest knows me and can get a response to me. Thank you in advance to any help you can give.

Also, I noticed early in the post about a possible weekend group, but currently there isnt one. is there any thought still on making one? Thank you again, I think I have narrowed my choices down to yourselves and one other raiding guild to join. Well, going on the assumption that both or even, either of you would have me.

Main is a War, Lib raid heals main with Chantion back up/secondary. all but 2 frags at 15, those 2 are t4 and t5 so im not in a huge hurry to spend the plat to top them off. Weapon will be max eternal this week (5/6 IROTP) IF I can somehow get 25 particles.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast