+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amanda8867

Thread: Covenant of the Phoenix is rebuilding for 4.0

Default Covenant of the Phoenix is rebuilding for 4.0

Covenant of the Phoenix is an international multi-game community with chapters is several games.

The Rift chapter has a history of success both in vanilla Rift and Storm Legion. After taking most of Nightmare Tide off, the guild is rebuilding for Starfall Prophecy.

We welcome everyone who wants to take part in our shared past-time, regardless of how they want to do that. This guild does not have any prequalifying requirements. Everyone is welcome and the guild will attempt to best serve the majority of its membership and their needs. We expect every member to be self-driven in their own particular style of play be they collectors, raiders, role-players, or all of the above.

We are not focused on achieving any world/cluster/server first. When engaging end game content via Raiding we wish to do so for the challenge it brings to our table and not to race to the finish line. Each member of the team must strive to be their best for the success of the team. We pride ourselves on being professional, serious, and the best in our individual classes while having fun and enjoying the end game content

We want to stress that Raid Teams are Teams and when we play, we're playing for each other. Individual successes, and failures, takes second place to the success or failure of the team. We would like our teams to encourage their members to work hard, strive to improve, cheer their successes, and hopefully have fun in the process.

Raids will be Thursday, Sunday, and Tuesday, 6:30 - 9:30 Server Time (Pacific Time). Loot is by Class Loot Council (clerics decide for cleric loot, etc.).

For more information, visit bit.ly/riftcotp or contact one of the guild leaders in game: Amberpoleon, Tahmibahmi, Letigre, or Oort
    Last edited by Oort; 10-05-2016 at 11:05 AM.

I've known these people for years and, while I'm a drag, they're lots of fun.

Yes, we're still looking for players to come join us. Get in touch with us in game if you're a veteran, a fresh 65 looking for some guidance, or just looking for that "multiplayer" in your MMO.

We recently cleared (4/4) Comet of Ahnket on normal mode, but we had to PUG several spots. We'd love to fill from our roster and we're particularly low on T3-ready mages.

Last edited by Letigre; 10-13-2016 at 01:38 PM.

This is a wonderful guild family to be a part of. COTP's multi-gaming community has been going strong for over 15 years. We have several active chapters, so if you like to play more than one game, it's very likely you'll see us in other games. The Rift chapter has some great people so if you want to be in a guild where you're treated like family and have fun while you play, then join us today!

Greybriar
    Join us today! Click the link below for more info!
    Guild Website

Mandelei - Rogue Storey - Cleric Valyshia - Warrior Rhaenys - Mage
    Check out my dimension! Manda's Bed & Breakfast

Soulwalker

Default 2 players

my friend and i are looking to join a guild that is active and helpful. We both played back around launch time. I have a rogue and cliric i just hit 65 on, I am wanting to try and mainly tank but am built for dps right now, have 875 hit on my rogue, would rather tank/dps on rogue but can easily just do it on my cliric if that is what is wanted, I like playing both classes. I tanked on my cliric back when 50 was max.

my friend is about to hit 65 on his mage. not really sure what role he would mostly want to do, but almost every game we have played he has been a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeperr34 View Post
    my friend and i are looking to join a guild that is active and helpful. We both played back around launch time. I have a rogue and cliric i just hit 65 on, I am wanting to try and mainly tank but am built for dps right now, have 875 hit on my rogue, would rather tank/dps on rogue but can easily just do it on my cliric if that is what is wanted, I like playing both classes. I tanked on my cliric back when 50 was max.

my friend is about to hit 65 on his mage. not really sure what role he would mostly want to do, but almost every game we have played he has been a healer.
    You can find us on Guild Finder or via the guild web site. Now is a good time, to get back into the game as there will be a "gear reset" with the expansion. And until then, it's pretty easy to gear up some and get familiar with your classes and refresh your knowledge of the game.
    <Covenant of the Phoenix>

Oort@Greybriar -- Cleric Tank, Janov@Greybriar -- Primate Tank, Oathforge@Greybriar -- Warrior Tank
    Halogenius@Greybriar -- Mage Tank, Amergin@Greybriar -- Feckless Rogue

Default Veteran Chloro Mage (w/ Lvl 50 Raid XP) Returning to Rift - Looking for Raid Guild

I am returning to the game after not playing for several years due to health concerns (I have been boosted to level 65 and have decent gear now as part of a 'Return to Rift' promo offer). The name of my character is Framboise (formerly Szandora).

I once served as a highly-capable mage (chloromancer) in a top raiding guild. I was always one of the top-three healers and have multiple full-clears of River of Souls and Greenscale's Blight under my belt (in addition to experience with all other vanilla Rift five-person dungeons). I have the saved gear to back up this claim.

I like to have fun but am very serious about raiding - working with a team to achieve a common goal is very appealing to me (and the gear is always nice).
    We're all mad here.

DeSade13,

Contact one of the officers listed in the OP or find us via Guild Finder.

We strive to take our shared recreation seriously for ourselves and our teammates, while still enjoying the time.

I look forward to finding you in-game.
    Last edited by Oort; 11-11-2016 at 09:27 PM.
    <Covenant of the Phoenix>

Oort@Greybriar -- Cleric Tank, Janov@Greybriar -- Primate Tank, Oathforge@Greybriar -- Warrior Tank
    Halogenius@Greybriar -- Mage Tank, Amergin@Greybriar -- Feckless Rogue

+ Reply to Thread