+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Morykyra
  • 1 Post By Darsk

Thread: Immortal Tyrants is looking for raiders & socials

Plane Touched

Default Immortal Tyrants is looking for raiders & socials

The Guild
    Immortal Tyrants of Gelidra came to being out of merger of Immortals and Tyrants, both communities of long standing with some members active since Closed Beta.
    We always welcome fellow long-lived tyrannical beings, be they returnees, casual players and raiders for rifting & fun.
    We are looking forward Starfall Prophesy and the challenges it will bring! Join us now to prepare for 4.0 and discover the new content with us!

Our Activities
    We engage in all activities Rift has to offer with our lively mix of casual players and raiders. Many of our members are a fond of knowledge in all matters Rift.
    Some of our members are dedicated achievement and artifact hunters, with a bit of rare hunting thrown in on the side.
    Others are tracking down every single quest there is or are building elaborate dimensions. Never mind running dungeons and levelling alts.
    And that is just the social side of things.

Our raiders have been ploughing away at T3 raid content and and are proud to have killed 8 of the 9 bosses in Mind Of Madness to-date.

Casual Raiding

Being a casual raiding guild means we are enjoying raiding without an elitist attitude, however, still with progress in mind!
    Casual raiding does not mean we can ignore the requirements set for the various raids, so any aspiring raider will have to meet certain requirements (like gear, specs etc.).
    Our approach has been proven in our progress of 8/9 MoM and 4/4 NM CoA (HM on-going) - respectable for a social raiding guild.

Everybody has RL commitments and we try to accommodate as many raiders as we can while maintaining raid viability.
    We use an EP/GP system for the latest tier raids to ensure loot is distributed as fairly as possible.

Why join us?

We have been around for many years and intent to continue to do so. We do not blanket recruit and prefer quality over quantity, creating a familiar atmosphere and community spirit!
    As with any community, you get out what you are willing to put in.
    Our members range in age from early 20s to well into their 50s. We have a strict 18+ policy.
    Of course, we have all the usual perks expected of a long standing guild like our own website/forum, TS and FB page.

If you are looking for a guild to keep, lots of active, friendly & knowledgeable members (incl. some trolls :P), the chance to raid (if you are so inclined) then contact us!
    Leave a message in this thread or PM me, or contact me on our forum or in-game!
    Last edited by Morykyra; 10-10-2016 at 03:55 AM.
    Moiran
    Immortal Tyrants of Gelidra
    Guild Website

Plane Touched

We are continuing to do current content - MoM and CoA mainly - we have not suspended raiding unlike others!
    Moiran
    Guild Website

I'm thinking about returning to the game and would love the help of a guild. I was a bit shy of 1k hit if I remember correctly (was just below the req for first tier raid) and the huge amount of grinding combined with a low playerbase got me to take a break for a long while.

I have years of experience in WoW raiding (including HC progression with my server's top pve and pvp guild), but haven't been able to grind to the gear requirements for Rift raiding yet. I'd love to give it a go when I can. I have access to all the gear slots.
    Last edited by Gretzel; 09-13-2016 at 11:48 PM.
    Einswaldt - <The Art of War> - Deepwood
    ich habe gesündigt, ich erstellt haben, ich zerstört haben
    My Bandcamp - My Deviantart

Hi,

With lots of older members appearing out of the woodwork our raids are looking better each week, and with signs for both 10 and 20 man groups going strong it's a better time than any to join.

Are you reliably signing but not achieving full raids anymore?
    Are you signing consistantly where others are not?

Then you have found the right place!
    (Banter and laughter is free/included).

Arch.
    Last edited by Archaoss; 09-15-2016 at 07:01 AM.
    “[User:] I can’t believe it. [Yoda:] That is why you fail.”

Not just the raiding , we offer pretty much allround content participation. Pvp , Pve , Dimensions .
    We even got a fish club , oh wait that was last night dream

But yeah a very mature environment with lots of experience to help / even guide players back into the fold.

Kind regards
    Darsk most sexy rogue EU . ( self proclaimed allways better )

Plane Touched

Now 8/9 MoM and CoA HM on-going.
    Going strong and looking forward to SFP!
    Moiran
    Guild Website

Awesome guild with a long history and active community!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

+ Reply to Thread