+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eternal Dawn [Casual 18+]

Telaran

Default Eternal Dawn [Casual 18+]

ETERNAL DAWN

www.eternal-dawn.net

GELIDRA SHARD

To start with we would like to state that this is a new updated Guild Recruitment thread as the information in our old one is rather dated. We have been in Rift for over 2 busy years and still going strong. If you would like to read all the lovely comments confirming what a great Guild we are then have a read of our old thread here

OUR COMMUNITY

Eternal Dawn is a gaming community formed by people from around the world. The community continues to grow and expand across the globe and the gaming world. Some of us have been gaming together as far back as 1999 starting with Ultima Online, and some of us have moved through quite a few AAA MMO’s [EQ1, SWG, EQ2, AoC, TSW, WoW, SW:ToR, and GW2] along with other games of various genres throughout the last decade and all of us highly value the addition of enthusiastic new gamers.

We are far from being a closed off community of tight friends. We encourage the arrival of new members and MMO genres that will integrate and find compatibility with the generation of gamers who call this their gaming home and will allow you to grow with the Community.

The pinnacle of our ethics is we never take ourselves too seriously; we love to have fun and relax from real life.

RIFT - CASUAL – COMMUNITY

If you are looking for a long standing Online Gaming Community in RIFT that likes to experience as much of a game as possible, along with a friendly, funny, relaxing atmosphere; then you are looking in the right place.

Eternal Dawn has a huge history in RIFT and is looking to continue to grow into a respectable and very casual guild.

We are looking for other casual players that like playing MMOs that also have busy daily lives. Many of our members play other games [after all we are a gaming community], have families, other matters to attend to or work different shifts throughout a day. Nevertheless, we all manage to meet up online one way or another and have fun together.

We are aiming to have an active leveling community and with the beauty of ‘Mentoring’ our high level members are happy to join and assist others through the leveling process.

We pretty much cover everything RIFT throws at us which is anything from collections, solo play, group play, crafting, open world rifts, alt making right up to progression raiding.

Our website has a lot of information and examples about what Eternal Dawn can provide for you. We highly recommend you read our News Page as it gives a great example of what we are doing in all our games and how great and relaxed the Community is [even when this thread grows older our site will be up to date]. Our RIFT page is also updated regularly and shows our current raid progress.

Raiding in Eternal Dawn is a far different experience, how do we know, our members tell us how much they prefer it. Our voice coms is very relaxed and focused. We also manage to progress at a respectable pace and provide this extra, challenging content for our members.

Trust us when we say we do not care about DPS numbers, builds and formal rules. We just get stuck in to this great content and progress through the end game. Just check our News and RIFT page for our raid progress.

DISCORD

We use Discord not only for voice communication but an extension to Guild chat with its great text based channels.

In Discord you get to meet other members from our other games as well as just having general chit chat.

Discord really is a great piece of technology helping everyone in the Guild to communicate.

REQUIREMENTS

Our requirements are SIMPLE

Aged 18+ - as we are a mature Gaming Community.

Speak English - we have people from all around the world and all speak English.

We want FUN CASUAL GAMERS and seek companionable people to enjoy our Community for now and years to come.

APPLICATIONS

To apply to Eternal Dawn please go to:

Eternal Dawns Forum and read the short thread, then make a new thread starting with the game name thus; [Rift] <Then your game name>, then add a small brief about you and your game character.

A reply should come quickly depending on activity on our forums giving you instructions on who to whisper for an invite.

NOTE - Due to our late arrival into Rift, Eternal Dawn was unavailable so we run with the tag of Dawn Eternal in Rift only however, what is under the tag is the more important

Thank you for taking time to read and we hope to see you in game soon.

Rift Disciple

Current main activities and stuff we offer (apart from the usual chatter and help):

* Raiding
    We have a very relaxed approach towards raiding. We neither ask for certain dps nor specs/roles. If you want to play your leveling spec because you didn't get around to learn something else yet or it's what you're most comfortable with you're welcome to do so! Of course we need to balance the team in a way that ensures we actually pass the requirements for the raid but we make sure everyone gets a chance to participate in raids if they want to.

We use the BiSCal addon for raid sign ups and while there are often several raids scheduled a week nobody ever has to participate in all of them or every week. You just sign up to the raid(s) you feel like going to!

More info:
    Spoiler!

* NTEs
    Just ask in guild chat. There is always someone wanting to join.

* Warfronts
    We have quite a few pvp enthusiasts so we're teaming up for warfronts pretty often as well, sometimes even a full stack. Just ask in guild chat.

* Artifact Circle
    Collecting shinies? Then you should definitely join the (not so) secret circle of fellow collectors in our guild. We mail spare artifacts down a list of members that is sorted by most artifact sets completed. Any guildie - new or old, lots or zero sets completed - can join.

* Achievement day
    Need help with that nasty achievement you cannot solo? We have quite a few completionists that love doing achievements and decided to dedicate a day of the week to it. We meet up on Saturday 6 pm server time and do achievements together. Depending on the group size it can be anything from nasty long achieves that are horribly boring alone over hunt rifts, strongholds and dungeons up to raid achievements (old raids, SL and NT).

* Nightmare and Crafting Rifts, Sea of Ladon Raid Rifts
    We do these from time to time too, just ask in guild chat!

* Dimension dumps

Always wanted a shopping center for dimension items? Take a look at our dimension dumps sorted by themes (trees, buildings, walls, containers etc) and take anything you would like to use for your dimensions!

* Guild bank
    Wardrobe vault, crafting mats, essences, equips and runes, dimension keys and containers, consumables.

* Soul mending via guild funds

As a Member of ED you can use up to 20plat/day from the guild funds to mend your soul using a Healer NPC. Just select the middle option on the Healer dialogue.

* Discord, website, forums

We use Discord for text and voice chat. It's an app you can install on your computer as well as your smart phone so you can chat with your guildies when you're bored at work, in the train, bus etc.
    Our website has a news section where we post our newest achievements. The forums are mainly used for sharing useful info, discussions, announcements and polls.
    Last edited by Reila; 10-27-2016 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Updated progression and activities
    Alaysa@Gelidra
    Laysa@Gelidra

www.eternal-dawn.net @Gelidra [EU]

Telaran

We are coming to the end of the summer and Trion has announced there is going to be a new expansion and the Guild is getting very excited about that.

If your looking to return or just wanting to start Rift then please check us out.

We are having a quite period as members enjoy their summer breaks and just generally enjoying summer and the longer days but things will get back into gaming shape come Autumn.

Pop over to our website and have a nose.

Mal

Rift Disciple

As summer nears its end so does our quiet summer period! The guild is bustling with activity again, having about 7 - 20 members online throughout the day so it's a great time to join. I updated the second post that lists our activities, services and raid progress. Take a look if you haven't yet.
    Alaysa@Gelidra
    Laysa@Gelidra

Yo ladies and gents, good evening,
    are you bored, tired, possibly sleeping?
    Maybe you want some fun, to chill and relax,
    or wipe in raids till your mind cracks.

Yet you don't want to feel obliged or forced,
    Just want to enjoy rift and banter of course.

Then look no more, we are here for you,
    Eternal Dawn, a friendly guild in EU.

You think that's it? Well your right, I'm done
    I ain't paid enough, anyway, peace out, have fun.

(If interested give either; Jacqques, Yarissa, Laysa, Kerbi, Talainz or Ylassa a wisp/tell and they can sort things out. Almost forgot to mention we're in Gelidra and we actually are decent at raids I think, well to a casual degree. Errhmmm, errhmmm, CoA nm 4/4, erhhmmm. Also, check the previous posts for a more in-depth feel for the activities we do.)
    Last edited by Crysnowbe; 09-20-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Rift Disciple

We've had our very first guild run in the Mind of Madness last Sunday! You can read about it here: https://eternal-dawn.net/were-all-mad-here/

Due to increasing interest we are also gonna start meeting up for achievement runs every Saturday (ACHIEVturday).

Always looking for more people to enjoy the game with! We'll also be there for you when you need to cry or rage about something. <3
    Alaysa@Gelidra
    Laysa@Gelidra

Soulwalker

Hi, I'm looking at getting back into Rift, I stopped playing around a year ago (I think, not great on remembering dates) I have 4 chars at 60 but I want to start fresh from scratch.

I did early t2 content so I know my way around a raid group but it'll be awhile before I'm raiding again, need a major refresher for the game. I plan on keeping my old toons just for their professions but I want to build a new character from the ground up.

I've played pure DPS rogue, DPS cleric, heal cleric, DPS warrior and tank warrior, DPS mage and heal mage. I'm sure I'll need to pick up some new souls but leveling a new toon will hopefully direct me to where I want to develop.

I'm over 18... Gods I barely even remember back that far, so yeah, let's just leave it at over 18... Well over...

So this is me, I'd like a social guild to join while I muck about making a fool of myself (aka leveling) and hopefully branch back into raiding once I'm ready.

Soulwalker

Are you guys still recruiting?

+ Reply to Thread