+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: <orphanage> Chinese Raiding Guild recruiting players that at least knows mandarin(招人)

Default <orphanage> Chinese Raiding Guild recruiting players that at least knows mandarin(招人)

About Us

We are a chinese raiding guild that welcome players of any level for anything such as raiding, pve, pvp, open world content, weekly questing and others. You must or at least know mandarin in order to join us. We use chinese Voip YY for raiding, and QQ for chatting and other communications.

Progression

4/4 RoF
    5/5 MS
    1/3 TF
    6/11 HK
    4/4 IGP HM
    7/9 MOM
    4/4 COA HM

Main focus COA, 1 day per week for MOM, we still form igp hm runs as well as.

Recruitment - If you dont know how to play well, we have few guides and we can teach you about some, but be sure that you are eager to learn else we will not be inviting you to raid if you just want to be carried.

Warrior: Medium
    Rogue: Low
    Mage: Medium
    Cleric: Medium
    Primalist: Medium
    But still welcome any classes.

Raiding Time

GMT+8 Up to 3 days between Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8:30 - 11:30pm for RoF/MS/TF/IGP base on player's own schedule and Saturday or Sunday 1 - 4pm for HK and another IGP group.
    Server time will be Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 5:30 - 8:30am and Friday or Saturday 22:00pm - 01:00am

Loot Rules

Weapons will be based on your contribution and performance during raiding and to the guild at other times, other gears will be MS/OS, and prior gears with hit for those who are not 1200hit yet before t2 raid.

If you are interested, feel free to send a message to our guild through guild finder or send a message to Duang@Laethys(or Pupueffekt@Laethys) in game. QQ group - 101756736
    Last edited by MisakaMikoto; 10-19-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Pupueffekt@Laethys TD 4/4 IROTP 4/4
    Orphanage - Laethys Rift美服华人工会 You can you up, No can no bb

Hi,Conan.
    Reply this post to show my support for you.
    Hope more people could join us.
    BTW:HK progression 4/11 now
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

Shadowlander

Glad to see my friends still around Good luck in NA server.
    Mail me or poke me in game (EU server Tirasey@Gelidra) if needed for help.
    Last edited by Tirasey; 11-09-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Rift Disciple

Impressive. How do you manage to play the game with 250+ ms latency constantly.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Theriene View Post
    Generally, it will be ~150ms latency if you directly get on NA server from most (east) asia place, for example like japan or taiwan, same as people connecting from Australia. With help of vpn that would be lower. EU server is another stuff, usually unplayable without vpn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirasey View Post
    Glad to see my friends still around Good luck in NA server.
    Mail me or poke me in game (EU server Tirasey@Gelidra) if needed for help.
    Thanks and no problem, glad to see asian players around too !

Quote Originally Posted by Theriene View Post
    For me from australia, high peak hours is nearly 300ms, i have to reply on 4G during raiding, non-peak hours 200-250ms is just fine for questing and etc...
    As for the other members which resides in mainland china, vpn helps to maintain the latency down to 200-250ms as well which is just ok for raiding, but they do run into times like laggy vpn servers, disconnecting problems, error during logging in or updating game at high peak hours for vpn servers as well. For those times, its most likely that the raiding will be shifted to another day.
    Last edited by MisakaMikoto; 11-09-2015 at 07:55 PM.

280ms is the normal ping in Australia. How do we play with it? Press buttons on our keyboard and hope it works lol.

Americans complain about lag spikes going from 20-100 and go "OMG IM LAGGING" .... but... when we lag...... 280-400+ Now that is lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    280ms is the normal ping in Australia. How do we play with it? Press buttons on our keyboard and hope it works lol.

Americans complain about lag spikes going from 20-100 and go "OMG IM LAGGING" .... but... when we lag...... 280-400+ Now that is lag.
    You understand me well munch, if i were dps, id just lay down and let them carry me through, but imagine if you are a tank with int duty or a healer ha

shp
    Champion

I'm in China and the game is playable. On EU side ping is usually around 350ms, NA 250.

Nice to see some 中国人 playing RIFT. Greetings from Shandong.

Quote Originally Posted by shp View Post
    I'm in China and the game is playable. On EU side ping is usually around 350ms, NA 250.

Nice to see some 中国人 playing RIFT. Greetings from Shandong.
    Nice to see you playing too! Greetings to you as well!

Plane Walker

Wink

Bump for 4/4 HM iGP

bump......

Soulwalker

Default Hello

Hello there I wanted to know more info because I was interested in joining. What time is your raid times in pst I was thinkin it was like 12:30am-3:30am(But I could way off.) I speak s little mandarin not a fluent speaker taking beginning chinese II and finishing up that course.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezlupe View Post
    Hello there I wanted to know more info because I was interested in joining. What time is your raid times in pst I was thinkin it was like 12:30am-3:30am(But I could way off.) I speak s little mandarin not a fluent speaker taking beginning chinese II and finishing up that course.
    Hi, we usually raid at 1:30pm and 8:30pm gmt+8 timezone, for more info you can contact us by joining our qq group, group number is listed above.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast