+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning Player - Looking for New Home!

Soulwalker

Wink Returning Player - Looking for New Home!

Hey there, I'm returning to Rift after a few years away. Things have changed quite a bit and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I'd love to find a new guild home.

My main is a Level 54 Cleric and I mainly enjoy healing but also like to play around with dps in WF. I'm interested all aspects of the game, especially PvP and raiding. I'm looking for a guild that's very active, with **friendly** and helpful people who really enjoy hanging out and progressing together. I enjoy it when guild-mates can goof off together and be a bit ridiculous but then get down to business when it's time. Some form of voice chat is important. I wouldn't say that I'm a "hardcore" player, but I'm not ultra-casual either. No "family-friendly" guilds for me, because I occasionally curse like a sailor and am likely to make an inappropriate joke or two.. or ten.

I'm currently on the Faeblight shard, and would prefer to stay there, however would transfer for the right group of people. I'm in the EST time zone and play both during the day and evenings.

Soooo, if you think I'd fit in with what you've got or if you have questions, hit me up and let's chat.

Soulwalker

Default Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Saliah View Post
    Hey there, I'm returning to Rift after a few years away. Things have changed quite a bit and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I'd love to find a new guild home.

My main is a Level 54 Cleric and I mainly enjoy healing but also like to play around with dps in WF. I'm interested all aspects of the game, especially PvP and raiding. I'm looking for a guild that's very active, with **friendly** and helpful people who really enjoy hanging out and progressing together. I enjoy it when guild-mates can goof off together and be a bit ridiculous but then get down to business when it's time. Some form of voice chat is important. I wouldn't say that I'm a "hardcore" player, but I'm not ultra-casual either. No "family-friendly" guilds for me, because I occasionally curse like a sailor and am likely to make an inappropriate joke or two.. or ten.

I'm currently on the Faeblight shard, and would prefer to stay there, however would transfer for the right group of people. I'm in the EST time zone and play both during the day and evenings.

Soooo, if you think I'd fit in with what you've got or if you have questions, hit me up and let's chat.
    Hello we are a lvl 5 friendly guild with 20 members just starting to get into raids we have a big scale of different lvls from 10 to 65 and anyone in the guild is more then happy to help you
    We are on wolfsbane.

What your in game name

Plane Touched

<Knights of Blood> on Faeblight is one of the largest guilds on Faeblight. We are a level 24 guild that has between 20 and 30 members active in the evenings. We have leveling/casual players, and we also have a full raiding core getting ready to go into Tier 2 content. We have our own teamspeak3 server that is used constantly by our members, and a large officer team in order to make sure that the guild functions correctly in all aspects of the game. If you'd like to join us, feel free to look us up inside of the GuildFinder on Faeblight.

http://knightsofbloodfaeb.wix.com/knightsofblood

Saiheals@Faeblight
    Kisake@Faeblight
    Lothikage@Faeblight
    Last edited by Saiyaku; 08-13-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    Saiheals@ Faeblight
    Cleric Goddess/Co-Guild Master of <Knights of Blood>

+ Reply to Thread