+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaysis
  • 1 Post By saviktkr

Thread: EU - Noob seeks casual home for older but slightly immature players

Soulwalker

Wink EU - Noob seeks casual home for older but slightly immature players

Hello you salacious guild recruiter.

I'm in my mid thirties and recently ditched both WOW and EVE to focus on Rift as my sole MMO. I played a few years ago but decided to start from scratch in order to get the proper experience of the game as it is now.

I'm from the UK (near london) and am looking for a guild with a social aspect, but wouldn't mind the possibility of getting into raiding etc later on if things go well. Mostly I just want a place with a decent community, good forum, ts3 etc where I can make friends and talk rubbish while killing stuff and filling my altogether too small bags.

If I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll start one of my own.

Forgot to mention I'm on Faeblight right now but I'm happy to transfer for the right guild!

Send me a PM to chat me up. Show a bit of leg and we'll see how it goes.

PM sent! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Be assured that these bloated carcasses that litter my path belong not to mine own enemies, but are in fact the fleshy bindings of those companions who travel with me. *Kaysis saunters off, grinning hugely, while yet another companionís lifeless body falls to the ground*
    ~Kaysis, Pax Illuminatus of Pax Gaming

Hello Kreza,

Due to the time zone difference, could you please post your typical play time window? Thanks in advance!
    Savik of Greybriar
    Guild Leader, TKagi Ro (Level 30)
    3/3 BoS

Soulwalker

My usual playtime is between 7PM - 10PM UTC. I'll occasionally hop on during other weird hours too depending on my work / family arrangements.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreza View Post
    My usual playtime is between 7PM - 10PM UTC. I'll occasionally hop on during other weird hours too depending on my work / family arrangements.
    Hi Kreza,

Thanks for replying. Our primary play times are 7 PM EDT to 1 AM EDT. Unfortunately, that is 11 PM to 5 AM your time. Nonetheless, we wish you the best of luck in your guild search.
    Savik of Greybriar
    Guild Leader, TKagi Ro (Level 30)
    3/3 BoS

Well, Bounty is always recruiting on Faeblight. We're a casual social guild with friendly members in most time zones. I would consider our guild international, and we typically have members online at any given time. If you're interested, just send us a guild finder message!
    Thunderkat (65) - Tekay (65) - Pfifer (65) - Visionary (65) - Rhailo (65)

<Bounty>'s GL - NA chillest.

+ Reply to Thread