+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Muti-Spec'd Cleric (Main Tank)

Soulwalker

Default Muti-Spec'd Cleric (Main Tank)

Looking for a progressive guild in need of a Off Tank, with a few East Coast Players. Most guild's I've seen, mainly/raid when I'm at work or sleeping. Made no progression into raids, seeing how PUG's are no fun for anyone, and joining guilds that are not raiding during my "Awake" time. I am on usually 7 days a week. Times I usually play 2pm - 9pm server time Sunday-Thursday, and almost anytime Friday and Saturday with those wonderful cat naps.

My main role I play is tank, one time through any instance, and I can run thru it like a pro after that. Only 1k Hit, 137.2khp self buffed. Limited Raid experience. Working on a good DPS Inquisitor gear set, currently only pumping out 40k+. My heals are decent, who can't heal with some of the wonderful add-ons that are out there.

Currently Located on Hailol and can transfer if needed.

Feel free to inbox me, or message me in game : Zaltas
    Last edited by Zaltas; 05-24-2015 at 05:15 PM.

PM sent! Hope to hear from you soon!
    Be assured that these bloated carcasses that litter my path belong not to mine own enemies, but are in fact the fleshy bindings of those companions who travel with me. *Kaysis saunters off, grinning hugely, while yet another companionís lifeless body falls to the ground*
    ~Kaysis, Pax Illuminatus of Pax Gaming

Soulwalker

Apples fall from trees, and bounce on people's heads. Apples are really mean.

Plane Touched

Knights of Blood on Faeblight is searching for an OT for our raiding team. Our raiding days that would matter for that off tank would be Friday from 6:30 server to 9:00pm server and Saturday from 6:30 server to 8:30 server.

We're a level 22 guild with a huge casual player base (nights generally have 15 to 20 players online, so getting into PVP/Dungeons/Rifts for loot is not a huge deal. If you have any interest please contact the following:

Saiheals@Faeblight
    Draylion@Faeblight
    Lotharofthehill@Faeblight
    Saiheals@ Faeblight
    Cleric Goddess/Co-Guild Master of <Knights of Blood>

Soulwalker

Bump because the sky is blue!

+ Reply to Thread