+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Stray Soul Gaming> - Now Recruiting!

Default <Stray Soul Gaming> - Now Recruiting!

WHO WE ARE

We are Stray Soul Gaming, a new multi-game community, and we have decided to center ourselves around Rift. I am Niicholai, the owner of Stray Soul Gaming, and the leader of the guild in Rift. I am striving to create a global gaming community where players can learn, grow, and have fun together. I intend on having the same focus in this guild.

SSG will strive to be your home away from home. Filled with friendly and fun players who both are new and old to the game.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

We are seeking players of all potential and backgrounds. While we only accept English speaking players, we are looking for both players who know the game fluently, as well as players who are brand new and are looking for a guild they can grow with. We are looking to have our fingers in all aspects of the game. This means we will be participating in raids, dungeons, world events, warfronts, and more. The more we grow, the more we will be able to do.

VETS - We expect you guys to be patient, helpful, and kind. You've played long enough that you should understand how overwhelming this game (as with any MMO) can seem at times. So you should have no problem with people asking questions. We expect you to answer them if you know the answer, and help them find their answer if you do not. We will not tolerate belittling those who know less than yourselves, and we will not tolerate trolling people who ask genuine questions.

NEWBIES - You are just as welcome here as anyone else. We will help you out to the best of our abilities. If you have questions, we will do our best to answer them or help you find the answers should we not know ourselves. As we are able, we will try to make sure you have proper gear equipped, assist you with level grinding, dungeons, and more. We are here to help.

ROLES/FACTIONS - We are currently accepting all roles, from both factions.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, simply either post here or send mail to my main in-game (which is Niimira, that's 3 i's total).

There is a two week probation period when you first start. This means that we can boot you at any time during this two week period. Should you get booted, you will receive mail with an explanation of what led to your being booted, and if you are eligible to reapply to the guild in the future.

During this probation period, you will be expected to play and communicate with other guildies. This helps us get to know you, and for you to get to know us. This helps us to build a family and not just a group of random people.

WHAT NEXT

My main toon is names Niimira. There are three ( 3 ) i's there altogether.

Once I receive your request to join our guild, I will add you and welcome you. Then we can begin the process of getting to know one another. This is a great time for you to ask questions and get answers.

You may also want to take this time to browse our website, straysoulgaming.net. Our website is fairly large, but organized. It's large as we are aiming to be a cross-game community. You will notice there is a Mission Statement, join process, application, etc. This does not apply to you, unless you want to join the community and not just the guild. The applications and such on the website, are for those wishing to apply to join the community as a whole, not just our Rift guild.

The Rift section of our forums can be found in the games section under "Trion". It is always growing.

REQUIREMENTS
    • AGE - All applicants must be at least sixteen years of age.
    • LANGUAGE - All applicants must be able to fluently speak English.
    • PERSONALITY - All applicants should be fun, friendly, and caring. ******s need not apply.
    • COMMUNICATION (optional) - While not required, some form of voice communication would be preferred. Skype or TeamSpeak are our preferred communication tools at the moment. You will find us on the TS server the majority of the time.
    Last edited by Niicholai; 05-16-2015 at 06:49 AM.

UPDATE

In case I did not make it clear in the first post, Stray Soul Gaming IS new player friendly. If you are on day one, fresh out of the tutorial, and you want a friendly and fun guild to join, you are welcome to join us. if you are a two year vet and are looking to join a new guild, you are welcome. if you haven't played in a year and would like to get back into the game with a new guild, we'll still welcome you.

We will not discriminate against you simply based on your experience in the game. We will be more than happy to help you out regardless of your in-game experience.
    Last edited by Niicholai; 05-07-2015 at 12:10 AM.

UPDATE

We now have three new members! I am very excited as we are growing as I had hoped. We also have a TeamSpeak server now as well.

We are still accepting new recruits.

We are also looking to fill these head class positions:
    • Cleric Lead
    • Rogue Lead
    • Warrior Lead
    • Mage Lead

These positions will be responsible for ensuring people who are new to their class are properly educated on builds/specs, are setup for what they intend to do, and are geared as well as possible for it. Since this is a head position, previous leadership experience is preferred.
    Last edited by Niicholai; 05-10-2015 at 02:26 AM.

UPDATE
    • Main post of this thread has been edited and updated.
    • SSG via Ladykukla was the first on Deepwood to receive the item "Turbulent Hoop".
    • SSG via Ladykukla was the first on Deepwood to receive the item "Ardent Girdle"
    Last edited by Niicholai; 05-16-2015 at 07:11 AM.

UPDATE

We have added three new players and are happy to see that our hard work is paying off.

We are seeing an influx of old players returning to the game. Thankfully my guild has members willing and able to assist them instead of them just being bombarded by trolls in the chat when they ask questions about new content.

We are now able to provide crafted 100-hit gear to our fresh 65's so we can get them running NTE's, something I am very pleased about.

I would also like to make it clear that you do not have to join us to run with us. Feel free to try us out. Talk with us, run some content with us, get a feel for us before you make your decision. Any guild that wouldn't want you to run with them so you can get a feel for each other, isn't worth your time.

+ Reply to Thread