+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [EU] LF Casual Guild

Default [EU] LF Casual Guild

Hi, I'm new to RIFT and looking to join an active mature (casual/social) guild.

Region: EU
    Timezone: GMT+3
    Shard: Zaviel
    Level: 5X
    Class/Role: Mage/Pyro
    Faction: Guardian
    Last edited by Arkane Vurtix; 11-23-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Telaran

Have a nose here but we are on Gelidra - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...sual-18-a.html

Our website link is my signature

We are very social and casual but also do experts and 10 man raiding but currently levelling up through Nightmare Tide.

Plane Touched

<Immortalis> is a guild over on Typhiria. We have both casual/social elements to our guild as well as a more structured core raid team to provide a friendly home no matter what kind of game experience someone is looking for (social member, social raider, core raider).

We're smaller than a number of guilds as we are coming bg back after a holiday prior to 3.0. That said we have friendly active members of all levels, both lower and those gearing for endgame.

If you're interested check out our site (linked in sig) or send me a tell in game, for a chat or invite.
    The social raiding guild with hardcore values
    Iriaella Tiadann Ophaelia Soaro Vie Amili
    @Gelidra

Quote Originally Posted by Malbec View Post
    Have a nose here but we are on Gelidra - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...sual-18-a.html

Our website link is my signature

We are very social and casual but also do experts and 10 man raiding but currently levelling up through Nightmare Tide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
    <Immortalis> is a guild over on Typhiria. We have both casual/social elements to our guild as well as a more structured core raid team to provide a friendly home no matter what kind of game experience someone is looking for (social member, social raider, core raider).

We're smaller than a number of guilds as we are coming bg back after a holiday prior to 3.0. That said we have friendly active members of all levels, both lower and those gearing for endgame.

If you're interested check out our site (linked in sig) or send me a tell in game, for a chat or invite.
    First of all, sorry for the delayed response.
    I have already found a guild on Zaviel since then, thanks for your offers and interest though.

+ Reply to Thread