+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Break Down> ( New Guild Currently Lvl 5 )

Default <Break Down> Looking For More People :)

<Break Down>

Lvl 8 Guild!

We are currently looking for all classes and any level, New? Old? low Level? High Level? Dont Matter Come Join Us! We Do Have A Guild Dimension,We Do Hunt Rifts, Nightmare Rifts, Dngs, Soon To Come Raids, Some Of Our Members Love To Pvp.. We Do Have Raidcall. Just looking for some friendly people to enjoy rift with.

We Have Merged With Another Guild. SO Our Members Have Increased!

( Guild Website/Forums Under Construction At This Time)
    Last edited by Sycra; 11-05-2014 at 08:38 AM.
    Discontinued

Currently working on a website , Still looking for new members. Join via Guild Finder If Ur Interested. We are wanting to try raiding soon
    Discontinued

Champion

I would like to congratulate your member Gravelordgod for pulling the 5th phase boss of our DRR twice while we were forming for it. Good Job ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cladari View Post
    I would like to congratulate your member Gravelordgod for pulling the 5th phase boss of our DRR twice while we were forming for it. Good Job ...
    And how does this response on a recruitment thread from a Guild Leader (or Recruitment Officer not sure) of a guild fare any better?
    --

GL to the OP and the guild at hand. One person does not make the guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaxys View Post
    And how does this response on a recruitment thread from a Guild Leader (or Recruitment Officer not sure) of a guild fare any better?
    --

GL to the OP and the guild at hand. One person does not make the guild.
    They may not however when that one person is what people see and its negative it reflects poorly for the guild as a whole. Everyone has their moments, just try to make much more of them be positive then negative. I ended up with some warrior tank from this guild in an PUG expert with a rudeness about him that certainly didn't leave a good taste in my mouth.

NT Tier 1 complete 12/18/2014!

+ Reply to Thread