+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imperial Guards casual raiding guild looking for more!

Default Imperial Guards casual raiding guild looking for more!

Imperial Guards are looking for more to slay dragons and have some fun! We are a casual raiding and leveling guild with primary raid times of 5-8 Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday server time. Currently lvl 18 and fast growing. We're a friendly bunch with PvP, dungeon runs, contests, giveaways, old world raid achievement runs, guild vault, and a friendly raiding atmosphere. Come dive feet first into Nightmare Tide with us.

Maybe you're currently leveling and not ready to raid? Our guild leader Marrkus crafts everything to make leveling up a better experience. Guild vault has plenty of materials to help you level crafting too. If you are over 50 come along on our old world raid runs for some extra fun.

We hold guild meetings loosely every couple weeks with plat giveaways just for showing up. Our next contest is for November. Whoever improves their achievement score the most gets to choose between a REX or plat, 2nd place is 10 lockboxes and keys and 3rd is 10 28 slot bags.

Raiding requires RaidCall you don't have to talk just able to listen to raid commands. A relaxed atmosphere is what you'll find with us. We're pretty lax on what spec you play. We schedule thru the addon BisCal and slots are filled on first signup basis. King Boss Mods, Rift Meter, Roles, and KaruulAlert are other recommended addons you may download at http://www.curse.com/addons/rift

Feel free to shoot us a PM, tell ingame, or message in guild finder for an invite or any questions.
    Cleric

Now level 19 soon to be 20! Come join us as we dive feet first into Nightmare Tide.

We'd like to thank pro dimensioneer Lizzeta for decking out our guild dimension, it really is a work of art. Please check out and like her other work on Wolfsbane.
    Cleric

Soulwalker

Ill be glad to keep helping, nice group of people !

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Default Welcome!!

Hi, I'm a WH40k fan too, so forgive my insolence, but the name should actually be Imperial Guard.

Hope you guys enjoy the game.

Soulwalker

Last night we ran some nightmare rifts and had a lot of fun! Hope to see some new faces by the weekend when we do our Nightmare Rift Instance! Happy rifting everyone! Ty Doomgiver for the input. I honestly didnt know it ment anything from another game but I will ask the guild leader

Thanks Doomgiver. You're not the first to mention Warhammer. The name is unrelated, don't be disappointed Warhammer fans!

We're really enjoying this expansion it is top notch in my book

Guild meeting is on the 8th with random draw for plat giveaway. We've grown very fast and have up to 20 online now which is great for everyone. We are still looking for more to join us and gear up for Rhen of Fate, as well as others who enjoy achievement runs of older content (we love achievements)

~Yams
    Cleric

Soulwalker

Default Hello!

Hey guys, I have Gruelliana and Eithiemaihid. I can offer mats for Apoth, forage, mining, dream weaving. I am a big donater, so don't be afraid to ask if I have spare whatever!
    Nice to be part of the team!

Hi everyone, we're lvl 20 and we've grown so much since the last post. We are still looking for more great people to join us!

The guild vault has been reorganized into three sections: Take 1, Survival/Fishing, and Crafting. We've added biweekly nightmare rifts into the mix and have frequent expert dungeon groups and adhoc warfront groups. We even do sidekicking groups for our lower level members.

If you are interested in joining send us any questions ingame via tell or guild finder. I check messages after 5 server and will send out invites or respond to questions.
    Cleric

Hi Everyone,

We are now level 21 and looking for more ppl to join our progression raid team. We run experts frequently and don't impose silly rules on people to join those if you meet the requirements you are welcome to come. If you like to chat or just listen our RaidCall is a happening place.

Please send us a message thru the ingame guild finder (shift+G), the lovely Ashralyn will be sending out invites or answer your questions.
    Cleric

We've merged with <Guess> they share our friendly attitude and relaxed atmosphere
    Cleric

Since the merge how does one go about seeking information? I am a main spec rogue dps/support, off spec tanker/heals. Just managed to rustle up 1k hit rating and do not currently have any of the NT raiding achievements(on NA shards at least).

<Guess> is also on Wolfsbane and uses the same voip (RaidCall) and BisCal. You can contact me, Marrkus, Lovelylady and Ashinaa for more information. If you want a family oriented place to hang out where you can kick back and relax and nobody judges you I'd say its a great fit. I'm usually on after 5 server, try to contact me first and I can answer any questions and if we're not your cup of tea I know many guilds and their people and can find you a fit. I know which guilds treat ppl right and ones that treat people bad.
    Cleric

+ Reply to Thread