+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for raiding guild Tues/Thur

Soulwalker

Default Looking for raiding guild Tues/Thur

Returning player, 60 Rogue and 60 mage looking for a semicore/casual raiding guild that raids Tues/Thursdays evenings and maybe optional weekends for 3.0. I'm looking for a guild who can progress through content in a moderate amount of time. I don't want to waste hours on wiping and sitting around doing nothing. Just want to get in, get out, and get ahead
    -Don't want to sit here and list my MMO experience and resume. Just know that I know how to avoid red and turn with my mouse! I'm very knowledgeable about the game and am a fast learner
    Post here please. Thanks for reading!

Avyrice@Greybriar - Mage
    Avraeya@Greybriar - Rogue

Hi Kralius.

At the moment, we are not raiding. Our members are preparing for the expansion. We will also be taking a three week break to allow members to level up and get gear before we resume raiding. Currently we are looking at raiding Wed through Sunday with multiple teams.

We have friendly helpful people here in Grievance. We are active in teamspeak and you will find us talking about much more than gaming. We believe real life comes first.

If you are interested, please go to www.grievancegaming.org and check us out.
    Karmelo
    Grievance Rift
    Embassy Leader

+ Reply to Thread