+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fracture- Softcore raiding! W/Th/Su 6-9pm ST - Recruiting 3.0 - Progress with us!

Plane Touched

Default Fracture- Softcore raiding! W/Th/Su 6-9pm ST - Recruiting 3.0 - Progress with us!

Fracture is a semi-hardcore progression based raiding guild on Greybriar. We are looking for a few raiders who can attend raids 80+% of the time and enjoy raiding as much as we do.

Raid Atmosphere:
    We constantly push each other to perform better and enjoy having competitive numbers. We take and give criticism gladly and work with our class leads to improve rotations. Many of us are young professionals who were once very hardcore end game raiders from other games and simply want a little more flexibility out of a game, which should be enjoyable. This means, we avoid belittling or raging at raiders for mistakes. Our goal is to down content and do so in a constructive fashion. You can often find us joking around in T.S. and running alternate groups or hanging out with the more casual players, which we do promote.

Loot System:
    Our loot is distributed based upon tier using a suicide kings list. This keeps it simple and easy to manage while promoting people to take viable upgrades instead of holding out for that holy grail piece from different tiers etc...

The one amendment to this system is we use a Loot Council for relic weapons and trinkets. As these pieces are the most rare and RNG can make them a complete pain for drops, we try and distribute these pieces in a method of combining the following factors: Attendance, best for the raid, largest upgrade, reliability, and commitment to the guild.

Since we have installed this loot system we have not had any complaints and most of us are in the game to kill content not quibble over pixels.

Raid Times:

20 Mans Wed/Thurs/Sun 6:00 - 9:00 Server Time

Recruiting all classes for 3.0! Come show us what you got!

Plane Touched

Please send me an in game mail or PST on the forums if you do not see me. I'm finishing my degree and have spent a lot of time on beta. You can always check our guild website to see if we are on T.S.. Just scroll down and look on the left hand side.

http://fractureguild.enjin.com/

Plane Touched

OH MY LAWD ITZ HERE!

Hit us up in game if you are interested in raiding in 3.0.

+ Reply to Thread