+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Prime> - Current & 3.0 Recruitment

Xol
    Rift Disciple

Default <Prime> - Current & 3.0 Recruitment

Prime are currently recruiting for current content and 3.0 preparation.

Shard/Server - Zaviel
    Guild Level - 22

Firstly, a little bit about us.
    I created the guild back on Icewatch back in beta/headstart under the name SanctuaryX. When Icewatch closed I moved the guild to Zaviel and renamed it Prime. We are a social guild that also raids and wish to do so on a regular basis. We would like progression in our raids but we are not hardcore, however do ask that our raiding is taken seriously if we are to progress at a respectable standard. The guilds success is based not just on leadership but also on our members but with this said the leadership will also continue to work hard to keep Prime a respectable, friendly and helpful guild that will cater for both social/casual members and those wishing to raid.

We are currently looking for more raiders for current progression raiding (iDH/TotDQ 4/4, FT 2/4, GA 2/4).
    We plan on doing more raids if we have the interest but currently don't have enough for 20man. Our current raid days are Wed, Thurs, Fri and Sat with other days scheduled depending on availability. At the moment i'm stepping in to do 10 man T1 but would also like a new raid leader for T2 and 20 man content aswell. Most can raid from 8pm UK time but times can be discussed further to suit new members/raid leader availability.

As mentioned, I am also looking for an active capable raid leader with knowledge of current raids and plan on forming at least 2 dungeon leveling teams when 3.0 is released so that we have a 10 man team ready for new content. If you are interested in becoming a raid leader then please contact me in game to discuss this further.

If you are interested in joining us in current raids but unable to commit to a 3.0 dungeon>raid team group you are still welcome to join, and of course if you are interested in being part of the dungeon teams preparing for 3.0 raiding then please send me an ingame mail with the specs you are willing to play and I will be in contact when online.

Additionally, I am also happy to consider welcoming smaller guilds that may also be struggling with raiding or just general activeness, to join our guild. I know how hard it can be at times to get enough members so those that may be interested in merging please contact me in game.

Social members are of course also welcome to join and we have members doing various content as well as raiding, if you would like to join, let me know either here or in game or apply via the guild finder and an invite will be sent out when online.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Xol - Guild Leader of Prime
    Alts - Xoll, Xolll, Xolfe, Xoldius, Eveanne & Notxol
    Last edited by Xol; 09-24-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Xol
    Rift Disciple

Recruitment Status: OPEN

+ Reply to Thread