+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: <Sacred Fire> East Coast friendly [8-10(e)], LF 3.0 players

Default We're not strangers, just friends you haven't yet met.

We're searching for quality soon to be friends, to traverse the lands, dungeons and the deep dark and foreboding places in the Plane of Water with us.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Telaran

Default We are still recruiting

If you are looking for a guild with East coast hours we are here for you!

Sword of Telara

Still looking for active people, a Cleric tank would be a bonus.

Are you all only open to max level raiders or can anyone join the guild. I'm looking for a new home. Let me know. I do not have max level characters though. Still have to level.

Telaran

Kylus, thank you for asking. While one of our main activities is raiding, we are open to all players, no matter what their style and interest is. We are first a social guild and understand family and real life should take precedence over gaming. We also understand that not all people like or want to engage in all activities in the game and respect that.

Please look up Taeve or Caiz, Bluejaye or Dimples in game and we can answer any of your questions or check out our website http://thesacredfire.enjin.com/. Hope to hear from you!

Sword of Telara

Itching to raid but not 1000 hit yet? Don't worry, neither am I. Nothing but mage tanking drops for me, where is my DPS gear!?!

Telaran

Enjoy the Holidays in Telara with Sacred Fire!

Sword of Telara

Rhen of Fate calls, will you answer?

Always room for friendly people in Sacred Fire!

GRAELYNN
    <Sacred Fire>

Soulwalker

Hey guys,

My husband and I are new back to the game, looking to start fresh, though we are quick levelers.

My question is, are you only looking for raiders/end game characters, or do you recruit lower levels that can become raiders in the future?

I love everything I read so far, and your timeframes work the best for our play times, so I figured I'd ask

Oh and i tend towards healer/support roles, while he prefers to dps, and occasionally tank.
    Last edited by kumori2006; 12-10-2014 at 11:22 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by kumori2006 View Post
    Hey guys,

My husband and I are new back to the game, looking to start fresh, though we are quick levelers.

My question is, are you only looking for raiders/end game characters, or do you recruit lower levels that can become raiders in the future?

I love everything I read so far, and your timeframes work the best for our play times, so I figured I'd ask

Oh and i tend towards healer/support roles, while he prefers to dps, and occasionally tank.
    We are looking for anyone who likes to play! Don't be shy.

Soulwalker

haha Alright well I'm recovering from an ear infection which has left me without sleep for 64hours now...but as soon as I get a good nights sleep(Ideally tonight) we'll roll on the server and get in touch with you guys.

Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by kumori2006 View Post
    haha Alright well I'm recovering from an ear infection which has left me without sleep for 64hours now...but as soon as I get a good nights sleep(Ideally tonight) we'll roll on the server and get in touch with you guys.

Can't wait
    Earaches are not fun, not fun at all. I hope it clears up super-duper quick for you!

Well that you get better soon, and that you'll then be able to get here sooner so we can poke the bad people/monsters with a pointy stick (or toss glowing gobs of fire on them, fill em full of arrows or lead, just to name a few other "fun" things to do).

I read your "roll on the server" remark and I laughed so much I snorted, just a bit too loudly I fear. Everyone at work stopped and looked at me very weirdly. As I imagined two folks that looked akin to the twins Tweedledum and Tweedledee, rolling around in a server room. No clue why it was those two that I pictured in me noggin. Coulda been that entire Key Lime pie I had for lunch perhaps?
    Last edited by Dimples; 12-10-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Dimples View Post
    Earaches are not fun, not fun at all. I hope it clears up super-duper quick for you!

Well that you get better soon, and that you'll then be able to get here sooner so we can poke the bad people/monsters with a pointy stick (or toss glowing gobs of fire on them, fill em full of arrows or lead, just to name a few other "fun" things to do).

I read your "roll on the server" remark and I laughed so much I snorted, just a bit too loudly I fear. Everyone at work stopped and looked at me very weirdly. As I imagined two folks that looked akin to the twins Tweedledum and Tweedledee, rolling around in a server room. No clue why it was those two that I pictured in me noggin. Coulda been that entire Key Lime pie I had for lunch perhaps?
    Okay, you just made my night! I, and I'm not exaggerating here, fell out of my computer chair snorting, while my husband stared at me in disbelief. I can tell I'm going to love you guys already

Telaran

Happy Holidays from your friends at Sacred Fire!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast