+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: <Vantage> (Top Guild During P2P) Returning and Recruiting for Elite 3.0 raiding.

Plane Walker

Default <Vantage> (Top Guild During P2P) Returning and Recruiting for Elite 3.0 raiding.

<Vantage> during P2P Was the #2 ranked Guardian guild in North America at the time of HK progression. We broke up shortly before the end of HK due to the mass exodus from this game to SWTOR and Guild Wars. We're back with a few core members, a few new raiders, and have about 5 open spots for 3.0. Are you stuck in a guild with no leadership, or poor leadership? Do most of your guildmates die to stupid constantly? If you're ready to smack the new content, and help write the guides then we're here to help you step it up to that next level.

What makes us different -
    - Unlike other "endgame" raiding guilds we don't place restrictions on our members about content and behavior. We believe it is not our job to tell you how to act, or what to do. Accordingly if you are offended by sexism, mild racism, graphic sexual depictions, offensive language, and all other manner of debauchery then <Vantage> is not the guild for you. We also don't believe in any form of E-Drama. If you can't take a joke, then you don't deserve to raid with adults, you should check out
    We don't raid much on weekends because we think even gamers should get to go out and get laid once in a while.
    We allow social members and will also have a social raid team for people who are only ready to just use the tip and aren't ready to go balls deep on hardcore progression.

What we need from you -
    -Prior endgame raid experience.
    -A solid internet connection.
    -No mental disabilities
    -Ventrilo.
    -A computer better than a TI-83+
    -The ability to raid Sunday-Wednesday 5-8:30 Servertime.
    -Full knowledge of your class.
    -Ability to perform multiple roles within your class.
    -A personality.
    -20k+ DPS (if that's your main role.)

If you think you're a highly skilled player with the desire to raid in an environment that's actually hilarious and fun and doesn't feel like a job, while still remaining on the cutting edge of progression, then post your info in this thread, send me a PM, or message me ingame.
    Last edited by Jester; 09-21-2014 at 06:15 PM.
    Davol - Warrior - Faeblight
    Formerly GM <Vantage> Peak #2 Guardian
    Raid leader of <Vantage>(reborn)

Soulwalker

I have been with this guild for quite a while and I have done a lot of top end raiding, both in this game and a few others, but there are few times when i have enjoyed my raiding experience as much as i have here. We aggressively push content, but the levity and fun-loving attitude that is maintained in this guild throughout the duration of a raid is unprecedented. I have seen many instances where the pace and attitude of a raid was more closely associated to that of a job than entertainment, but here it is always fun. I am the cleric class lead for the guild, but we all work together to raise our level of knowledge and push content so can enjoy our time together, rather than argue and crunch numbers. Being a part of this guild has been a privilege and i am excited to see what the future holds for us!!! If you are a fun-loving, skilled player with a desire for raid progression, then Vantage is the place for you!
    Last edited by Mezicus; 09-20-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Soulwalker

I was invited to run a few times with these guys for PBB and GA and it seems they get stuff done. While they may be a little crazy and wild in vent, things actually get done in a raid which is a good thing. The Raid Leader Davol seems to keep things on check with a colorful personality making the raid entertaining and like Mez mentioned above, does not feel like a 2nd job even though they do carry a hardcore mentality. Last night we got to Proteus and my satisfaction was met. They also have class Leads like Mez which actually take the time from their in game to sit down with you and go over your spec to make sure your full potential on each raid is being met. My experience has been positive with their raids these last few weeks I decided to join. The guild is very laidback and very social/open minded so if you get offended easily this is probably not going to be the right fit for you lol

I been playing Rift since beta and I have had my share of guilds for the last 3 years without finding anything I like. This one is a keeper though.

The guild leader rocks and the raid leader has a lot of experience. Guild has a variety of fun, cool, spontaneous, crazy and outspoken members with years of raiding experience and there also seems to be a mix of new raiders which is great since they are learning from the veterans.

They help me with my class and I keep improving my dps each time I do a training session with one of their class leaders.

highly recommended
    Last edited by Krippy; 09-22-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Plane Walker

wow those comments are so good it's ALMOST as if I paid them to write them.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Davol View Post
    wow those comments are so good it's ALMOST as if I paid them to write them.
    So this means were not getting a free lap dance from the pole dancing bear now? C'MON!

Anyways, Davol are there any specific class/spec that the guild is looking for so I can check my friend list and see if any of them are interested?

Plane Walker

moar clerics, rogues, warriors.

Plane Walker

Still searching for a couple raiders to round out the progression group. (but isn't every good guild constantly recruiting?)

Shield of Telara WriteThemWrong's Avatar

What we need from you -
    -No mental disabilities
    ...All right..? How would you even... Don't you think that's a bit... Nevermind.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThemWrong View Post
    ...All right..? How would you even... Don't you think that's a bit... Nevermind.
    Well i guess it's a bit of an honor system. The level of progression we plan to be pushing precludes most people with mental handicaps from participating. We have a casual raid group that the handicapable would be more than welcome to join, but that's not the purpose of this thread.

Rift Disciple

Good luck with the search Davol.

(Grazer - Fablight)

Plane Walker

More competition! This is a welcome sight

Damn, Voodoo quit Wildstar. I wonder if any of their members will trickle back into Rift or WoD.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Damn, Voodoo quit Wildstar. I wonder if any of their members will trickle back into Rift or WoD.
    I would welcome back some of my old competition (well Voodoo was the guild to beat really once maxi dropped out)
    Still got a few raid slots open for the elite few in dead guilds "waiting for their members to come back for 3.0"

I would welcome back some of my old competition (well Voodoo was the guild to beat really once maxi dropped out)
    Still got a few raid slots open for the elite few in dead guilds "waiting for their members to come back for 3.0"
    I wish you guys the best of luck. I just came back to the game after a pretty long break, but I raided with Maximation, Breaking Bads, No Quarter, etc.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast