+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: <Nordvegr> is recruiting! Core spots available

Rift Disciple

Eilani, Onik, Seawitch Officer in <Nordvegr> of Faeblight twitch.tv/seawitchgaming

wonderful picture! I love this community, it really is in a way the truest sense of gaming.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

If you guys will have me, Im currently lookin for a laid back group while I feel out getting back into the game. Im level 65 and I have the entire expansion ahead of me but I was a huge player once upon a time. Let me know who to message tonight

Hey! We'd be happy to have you as you learn your way around Rift again. You can message me (Serein), Lizbit, Coelz, Eilani, Kalelx, or Lexsa and we'd be happy to chat with you. (All are @Faeblight, but I presume you might be too based on the signature). A few are still traveling for the holidays but some of us will be around tonight.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Rift Disciple

⚡️ Currently seeking an awesome, versatile MAGE! ⚡️

Eilani, Onik, Seawitch Officer in <Nordvegr> of Faeblight twitch.tv/seawitchgaming

Rift Disciple

Clearing 3/3 BOS with 2 teams and currently looking for a couple of versatile raiders to join us. You wont be yelled at by a 19 year old or treated like a gift from god here. We're all laidback and don't take ourselves too seriously. If you're interested in killing stuff with us, contact leadership:

Serein (Guild Leader)
    Lizbit (Guild Leader)
    Eilani (Officer)
    Coelz (Officer)
    Kalelx (Officer)
    Lexsa (Officer)

Rift Disciple

Recruiting for both Rift & Rift Prime.

Rift - We need a couple of consistent raiders, warriors or primalists preferred!

Rift Prime - New and experienced players of all classes and gaming interests are welcome!

If you would like to join us in either game, please contact leadership for a chat.

Default recruiting?

Looks like 2 groups running now. What are the current raid days? Also are you still recruiting Warriors? Im a Liberator/Chantion.

Rift Disciple

Rift Disciple

We continue to run 2 clears of BOS (sometimes 3) and 2 clears of IROTP weekly. Also, we host weekly DRRs and guild events for achievements and prizes. No particular class is needed at this time but if you're an interested raider, we have a spot for you. If you'd simply like to chill with us as we wait for new content to arrive, we're around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8