+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 449 Hit Mage LF Large guild to raid and etc.

Default 449 Hit Mage LF Large guild to raid and etc.

i know my hit is low but im sort of new to Rift and i am looking for a guild who raids and has more than 6 people on a a time willing to transfer but the guild im currently in doesnt have the numbers to raid on a regular basis ,i am dps/heal both but let me know willing to work and theorycraft perferably east coast times in the evenings
    Last edited by capnjax; 08-29-2014 at 09:51 AM.

Right now we have 48 guild members online. We are a very active guild. Usually alot of groups forming for various things.....

<Grievance> (25) is not just a Rift guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch both in guild chat and teamspeak. We are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in dungeon runs, PvP, Raiding, rifting and crifting.

We have a high level of activity during prime US evening hours and it's not unusual to find 30-40 of us online (though Ive seen 50+), but we've members playing at all hours of the day. We have everything from casual players to raiders and everyone's always friendly in this low-drama guild. Raiding is usually 60+ with a focus on T1 Level 60 content though weve started working on T2. We have both raiders and members, but our members get to come along when there's room without any raider commitments. <Grievance> firmly believes that Real Life comes first!

Raid Schedule
    Wed-6-8 server, Friday-6-8 server, and Sat-6-8 server (20-mans)

Progression:
    4/4 TDQ, 4/4 IDH, and 4/4 FT, 5/5 EE and 2/4 GA. We are 1/5 PBB progression and have looked at IG.

I'd love to hear more about you, so send me a personal message: Karmell@Wolfsbane or visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org for what may be the last guild you'll ever need!
    Karmelo
    Grievance Rift
    Embassy Leader

+ Reply to Thread