+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Wayaunutsi> (NOT A HARDCORE GUILD) - Looking for t1 ready/t2 progression raiders!

Default <Wayaunutsi> (Raiders, Casual, Event) - Looking for t1 ready/t2 progression raiders!

We are a group of around 12 people looking for more players to form a second raiding squad, and to fill 20 man raids. We've cleared IDH and TDQ (and do it two times a week) and FT and EE in collaboration with other guilds from other shards.

LEVEL REQUIERED: 60 (No hit requirement)

We generally raid IDH and TDQ at 8:30p.m. central time on thursdays and saturdays, about to change the thursday run into GA progression. As for teams, we don't have an A team or a B team, we just put together groups that we know that won't be an imminent failure.

ADDONS REQUIRED (we can help you out on the installation):
    BiS Calendar
    (To schedule guild runs)
    King Boss Mods (to help in raids)

We play most of the day starting at noon, doing dungeons, chronicles, zone events and hunt rifts together, while not forced to stay in a group all the time. If you want to raid but you don't have the stat requirements, no problem. we can help you get gear via dungeons orr crafting.
    Everyone is free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't affect other players negatively.
    We use raidcall as voice chat while raiding or even to have a good time.

WE'RE NOT A HARDCORE RAIDING GUILD, AND WE UNDERSTAND LIFE COMES FIRST. If you can't join us in a group, it's ok, we won't kick you (We will only force you to send us imported cheese from france and sweden).

Ranks don't really matter and at the moment we don't consider anyone as our "leader", we're just a bunch of folks that like to hang out and have fun.

I'm trying to start a little pvp team (Myrmidon mage here), but don't tell anyone. PvE'ers might hear us!!

Age requirement: 18+. Accepting 16+ if you don't really care about offensive language and M-rated discussions in raidcall. Please be open-minded.

You can find us in Hailol guild finder or send a message or in-game mail to ILLUYANKA, IXXTAB, HANRAD, BARRCAS, URBORG or REAMER. For smaller guilds wanting to join do the same. Or if you only want to know the meaning of our name, message Hanrad, I have no idea.
    Last edited by Illuyanka; 08-14-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Btw, you can also posst replies here and I'll answer, checking daily.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric
    Antaikolon@Greybriar-Warrior
    CODE FOR FREE STUFF FOR NEWBIES: PRR9NF2PG2NXQ77KDDJQ

Soulwalker

Hey, I'm a casual player that started playing rift not too long ago and interested in joining your guild as I am looking to get into raiding. However, I am from a different shard so is it possible to join a guild cross shard?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieboo View Post
    Hey, I'm a casual player that started playing rift not too long ago and interested in joining your guild as I am looking to get into raiding. However, I am from a different shard so is it possible to join a guild cross shard?
    Of course. In the character selection screen there's a button that says "transfer". You can use it to move from shard to shard.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric

Soulwalker

Oh cool. I'm a mage thats still trying to gear up through experts and reputation gains from various factions. Currently have 400+ hit and I have read up on the fights for T1 raid encounters so I'm not totally unfamiliar with them. Just wanna know I'm what you guys are looking for before I make the transfer

Sure. I'm heading out right now, so I wont be on until late night. But you can message the ones I mentioned on the original post by typing /Tell (their name)@Hailol, in case you want to message them before doing the transfer.

If you message Illuyanka or Ixxtab you'll get no answer, because that's me.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric

Great people in this guild - if you're looking for a smaller, tight-knit community guild you should check us out!
    Avyrice@Greybriar - Mage
    Avraeya@Greybriar - Rogue

Soulwalker

Default Still Recruiting for T1/T2 3.0 and beyond

We are still recruiting and looking for more. T1/T2 and 3.0 leveling and progression. Close knit group, a tad on the mature side (yeah we get raunchy at times) but just fun loving folks that want to work and grow together as a group. PM me here or in game Hanrad or Wrydan@hailol

http://wayaunutsiguild.guildlaunch.com

+ Reply to Thread