+ Reply to Thread

Thread: T3 Ready Cleric

Rift Disciple

Default T3 Ready Cleric

Cleric lookin for a T3 guild or close....When i say Close I mean a guild thats close or is really close or just farming Volan to help get the guild ready for T3.

I am currently 7/8 t2, 4/4 GA, and i have experience on Greenscale and Aky in T3(of course Ive killed both their minis)

Raid times arent an issue for me but would like to find a guild doin 3 days with at least 3 hrs a day

I can play any spec but tank....im not the best at any of the specs but i will admit my weaknesses and will also own up if i make a mistake

If you have any more questions feel free to contact Ravandil@greybriar

Ascendant

You might be a good fit for Vendetta's weekend raid (if you can make our schedule).

We've done Greenscale/aky + 3 minis on a Fri/Sat 6-10 schedule. Leadership for this raid involves people from our world-first weekday progression.

http://guild-vendetta.enjin.com

We aren't T3 ready yet but are working on T2.

See the below info for our raid progression.

<Grievance> (25) is not just a Rift guild but a family-oriented multi-gaming community comprised of adults 18+. We are a social bunch both in guild chat and teamspeak. We are always on the lookout for new members of all levels to join us in dungeon runs, PvP, Raiding, rifting and crifting.

We have a high level of activity during prime US evening hours and it's not unusual to find 30-40 of us online (though I’ve seen 50+), but we've members playing at all hours of the day. We have everything from casual players to raiders and everyone's always friendly in this low-drama guild. Raiding is usually 60+ with a focus on T1 Level 60 content though we’ve started working on T2. We have both raiders and members, but our members get to come along when there's room without any raider commitments. <Grievance> firmly believes that Real Life comes first!

Raid Schedule
    Wed-Fri-Sun 6-8pm Server time (20-mans)

”Off Night” Raiding
    Sat 3-5pm Server Time (T1 10-mans, concurrent groups)
    Sat 6-8pm Server time (T2 10-mans)

Progression:
    4/4 TDQ, 4/4 IDH, and 4/4 FT, 5/5 EE and 2/4 GA. We are 1/5 PBB progression and getting ready to try IG.

I'd love to hear more about you, so send me a personal message: Karmell@Wolfsbane or visit us at http://www.grievancegaming.org for what may be the last guild you'll ever need!
    Karmelo
    Grievance Rift
    Embassy Leader

Rift Disciple

Still looking

+ Reply to Thread