+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pax Illuminatus of Pax Gaming: Gaming For Everyone

Default Pax Illuminatus of Pax Gaming: Gaming For Everyone

Pax Illuminatus a level 28 guild on Faeblight
    Pax Gaming a part of the gaming community since 2001

Current Needs
    We need YOU, of course! No matter if you logged into RIFT for the first time two minutes ago, or you spend over 80 hours a week slaying all in your path, we’ll give you the opportunity to see if we’re the family you’ve been looking for.

Pax Gaming always recruits the individual. We're always looking for those who will fit well within our family. This means we are never looking for a particular play style, level or gear. We are interested in growing our collection of high quality members. We are here to recruit you, not your toon.

Come on out, so we can get to know each other!

Weekly Events/Activities
    Dungeons, Regular all level dungeon runs as requested
    Dungeons, Expert weekly and by request for level 65s with appropriate hit only
    PvP weekly
    Raiding casual progressive 3 nights (level 65 only)
    Retro Raid twice monthly (level 50+) (suspended)
    Role Tutoring for solo, group or raid as requested (all levels)

Pax Illuminatus, Who We Are
    Pax Illuminatus is a division within a much larger community, Pax Gaming.

Pax Gaming, Who We Are
    Above everything else Pax Gaming is a community. We are a group of friends, family and like-minded nerds and geeks. *wink* Many of our members have met up in the world; at conventions, you can expect to see a table or two with Paxians. While our numbers steadily grow over the years, the quality of our family remains our single largest benefit. Our primary concern is for our members to enjoy gaming together.

In addition to our fully developed and always growing website, we host our own server for TeamSpeak3. Our website has forums you can lose yourself in for days, a growing wiki database, shoutbox for group IMs, among other little goodies. To govern it all, we have an organized charter. It is our “living document” that outlines our guild structure, chain of command, rules of engagement, codes of conduct and general guild rules.

Pax Gaming spawned from Pax Imperius, a guild that formed in 2001 in preparation for Star Wars: Galaxies. From that auspicious beginning, Pax Gaming has brought together a huge community of gamers, fully supporting all play styles from PvP to PvE to RP. You will find pre-release guilds making preparations for upcoming games, smaller guilds in games that are community favorites but lack the massive footprint of our divisions, our FPS and MOBA teams, and our own hosted pen and paper RPGs that are played via virtual table tops.

We have never disbanded and have had a presence in at least one MMO at all times. We will stay in an MMO as long as our members are there. While some of our members may set up shop in a new game, creating additional opportunities for those who are interested, we will not shut down a division/guild just to move to another MMO.

If you are looking for a guild that isn't just a rest stop to another goal, this is the home for you!!!

Pax Gaming Divisions & Commons
    (links to Pax Gaming forums for the individual game listed)
    Crowfall Pax Maelstrom
    Elder Scrolls Online Pax Venatus
    EverQuest Next / Landmark Pax Novus
    Final Fantasy XIV Pax Virtus
    FPSs Various Games
    Lord of The Rings Pax Thalion
    Minecraft Pax Gaming server
    MOBAs Various Games
    The Repopulation Pax Enkidu
    RIFT Pax Illuminatus
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (Republic) Pax Dominus
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (Empire) Pax Imperius
    Strategy Games Various Games
    Table Top Games Various Games
    World of Warcraft Pax Invictus

Pax Gaming Tabletop Adventures
    See our Tabletop Adventures forum section and wiki index page for information concerning our pen and paper gaming on various virtual tables.

Sign Me Up!
    If we’ve convinced you already, you can get your two week application period underway by following the steps on our How To Join Pax Gaming guide. When you register and apply for membership, please keep in mind that you are not only applying for membership into the RIFT guild, Pax Illuminauts, you are also applying to join the Pax Gaming community. You can’t join one without the other!

Contact Us, In Game
    Guild Finder
    Guild Leader Sorvi (Cinn, Morgo, Navra, Sorvahna, Sorvan, Sorvina)
    Hierarch TBA
    Hierarch Tigsman (Magicmaker, Purpledude)
    PvP Officer Ubessey (waiting for names)
    Raiding Officer Noseeum (Firenzia, Frankoasisi, Kamehamea, Thundertamer)
    Raiding & Accounting Officer Tygress (Dalynne, Syrona, Stormwynde)
    Raiding Officer Zilthorn (Freke, Irridium, Stormtracker, Tenormin)
    Welcome Officer Dusti (Ennari, Reese)
    Recruitment Officer Anjeermartin
    Recruitment Assistant Megan (Meganish, Pythagorras)
    Recruitment Assistant Mizukii (HaKiale, Lorelleii, Lucavaisari)

Contact Us, Outside of Game
    Pax Gaming
    Guild Leader Sorvi
    Hierarch TBA
    Hierarch Tigsman
    PvP Officer Ubessey
    Raiding Officer Noseeum
    Raiding Officer & Accounting Tygress
    Raiding Officer Zilthorn
    Welcome Officer Dusti
    Recruitment Officer Anjeermartin
    Recruitment Assistant Megan
    Recruitment Assistant Mizuki Ayu
    Last edited by Kaysis; 12-28-2015 at 07:21 AM.
    Be assured that these bloated carcasses that litter my path belong not to mine own enemies, but are in fact the fleshy bindings of those companions who travel with me. *Kaysis saunters off, grinning hugely, while yet another companionís lifeless body falls to the ground*
    ~Kaysis, Pax Illuminatus of Pax Gaming

Tonight we raid! We begin at 7pm server (PST)!
    Be assured that these bloated carcasses that litter my path belong not to mine own enemies, but are in fact the fleshy bindings of those companions who travel with me. *Kaysis saunters off, grinning hugely, while yet another companionís lifeless body falls to the ground*

Transfers are still free, right?

I'm debating on coming back to Rift if I can find a good guild. Basically me and some friends were all about Rift during 1.0 and I did raiding content up to HK. I've done the chronicle just never completed the actual raid. I bought SL and played for a couple of days then had some RL issues come up, then the game went f2p and I blindly ignored it.I downloaded it last night after deciding I wanted to give it another shot and see the improvements.I forgot how to play my mage and need to relearn

I'm worried about coming back because I want to be able to find people to do the older content with, since I never experienced it. Plus I'm sure there are many other people who are the same way. I also like to 'achievement *****' content. I was playing WoW again for sometime and even finding people for meta/non-meta achievement runs is getting difficult.

I would love to do current content but I'm still lvl 53 at this point. I have prior raiding experience in FFXIV, WoW, Rift. Also played FFXI for years.
    I would have had more in stock but goblins murdered my supplier.
    ---
    Prinnies <Uprising> [Mage] - Wolfsbane (Guardian)

PM sent to you. Hope to hear from you soon!

We had a great run with the hunt rifts last night! We had between 5 and 10 people working on them, during our time block. We did 1-4s and a couple of majors. Four people brought their lures and got the achievements! YAY!

From what I understand, they had a fun, successful night raiding last night... while I was working! OH NOES! ahaha

Today we run two 10 mans for two different groups, totaling four raids! Come join the chaos!

Tonight is Saga Sunday, our questing night! YAY! We begin at 6pm server (PST).

Last night's Saga event became a 14 man run all over Stillmore and Ember Isle. We worked in these two areas due to our three members who were below level 50. We had a great time closing craftng rifts, raid rifts, chasing down a few invasions, then beating on the mini-zone event in Ember Isle. Over all a fantabulous night!

Tonight we begin raiding at 7pm server (PST). Time for the mass guild dying! WHEET!

Tonight we had 12 people show for our great hunt run. Of those, two had no idea what GHs were! YAY! Several folks got reputation and at least half of us closed specific GH rifts for the first time, getting our achievements for killing certian Planarchs.

Come join us next week for our reputation run! You don't have to be in the guild to die with us! *wink* Wednesdays, 5-630pm server (PST) / 8-930pm (EST).

Last night our raiders ran around in FT and EE. I was working. *sniffle* Their next raid is held on Saturday. Two 10 man groups, both doing two 10 man raids each! Come on out! It begins at 3pm server (PST).

Today we raid! We begin at 3pm server (PST).

Sunday night was slotted for Saga and other questing. As nobody needed anything, we wound up running around in Ashora closing rifts. We have 30 rifts left to close.

Wait. What do you mean you have 30 rifts left to close. Well now. We are 2k or so from being a level 25 guild. Our current guild quests requires us to close a bunch of rifts. When we complete the quest, we will be a level 25 guild!

Last night was our reputation run, which consisted of closing GH rifts. With the exception of two players who were waaaaay too low to attend, all guild members who logged on, joined us. Most were ninja invited then summoned over. I think we had 12 attendees.

When I logged off for the night last night, we were 5 rifts short of completing our guild quest. I figured by now, they've closed those last rifts. What does that mean for Pax illuminatus? We should be a level 25 guild now! WHEET!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast