+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Laethys Warrior 509 Hit needs raiding guild~

Rift Disciple

Default Laethys Warrior 509 Hit needs raiding guild~

Hey guys, unfortunately, due to not being in the core group, my guild doesn't let me raid wwith them all the time, and I'm looking for a spot to do FT/EE and progress in GA/PBB/IG etc. 4/4 FT and 4/5 EE currently. Want to raid in the evening game time.

You can whisper me Gonole@Laethys.

Thanks

Rift Disciple

Also, Im available all day Thursday, Friday and Sunday, so if you raid on those days, PLEASE get back to me! I'd love to contribute to your guild as best as I can with raiding and filling up the guild bank as needed.

I am also Maxed Weapons/Armorsmith for whatever that is worth

Gonole@Laethys,

I was unable to find you in game so I can only assume that you have already found a guild and moved shards. If this is not the case, please take a look at TKagi Ro of Greybriar. You can find links to our recruiting thread and website in my signature.

Regards and good luck.
    Savik of Greybriar
    Guild Leader, TKagi Ro (Level 30)
    3/3 BoS

Hey Gonole,

Hello, are you still looking? Passive Aggressive on Hailol is looking for a good warrior. We are working on T2, but I and a couple of other guildies do run the 10s as well for the marks and for the gear if newer members still need it. We do still run FT and EE too! Our raid times are Weds/Thurs/Sun, 5-8pm server but we require people to come 15-20 minutes early to prepare for raids and let us know they're available.

What we're looking for:
    - Members who are 21+
    - Solid, active community of like-minded members
    - Members that appreciate taking pride in playing their best
    - Create an environment where members can make friends, enjoy a positive social interaction, have fun and still be successful in clearing content.
    - Members who are self-sustaining, but want to be active within the guild community
    - No Drama
    - No Pressure

We're not looking to be 'bleeding edge progression', we're more along the lines of having sharp players who know what it means to be prepared and focus for raids, but still have a good time playing. If that sounds good or if you have more questions, goto http://passiveaggressive.guildlaunch.com/ or you can always contact our officers: Bendaria, Goguk, Saddwind.

Cheers!
    Rule #2: Double Tap

+ Reply to Thread