+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Empires> Level 25 Fun and Casual Raiding Guild

Default <Empires> Level 25 Fun and Casual Raiding Guild

<Empires> has been around since Beta and has continued strong through current. We pride ourselves in being a super fun and active guild offering all things in Rifts. Our guild is on Hailol!

Our Aim:
    To give people a chance to have fun in all aspects of the game including PVP | Dungeon Grinding | Invasion Groups | Achievements | Hanging out in teamspeak and chatting late night | and raiding.

Casuals:
    We are always inviting new casual-players to the guild to benefit from our level 25 guild perks and to have a home to talk to people, get advise on specs and roles, and to simply have fun with other members. We always put fun over progression, and no one will *EVER* yell at you or make you feel bad. We try to help newer players get up to snuff with gear and specs so they can raid with us as well.

Raiding:
    Our guild has gone through a few changes and currently we are back on the map as far as raiding goes, although a casual-minded and growing raiding guild. We are currently 3/4 in FT and 4/5 in EE after only a few weeks of gathering the troops. The leaders of the guild are 9/9 in Tier 1 content.

Contact Information:
    If you wish to join a very friendly and super active guild, please contact Achievement, Crystals, Soulcarbon, or Gears @ Hailol for more information about our guild or for an invite.

We currently use Teamspeak, and have a guild website which we are working on getting up to snuff for more calendar events. Thanks all !

Feel free to PM me here if you have any questions as well
    Supertrampz, Snowflakes keep falling on my head!
    Member of the 42,000 Achievement Points Club!@@!
    Huge fan of all one-button specs!@@! Keep it simple, stupid!
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Our guild went 4/4 in FT recently only after a couple of weeks. We recently lost a few members who formed their own guild and still looking for T1 players to fill core spots in a large, family guild. Thx
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

So when do you want me to come to hailol and join? Well, that is if you want me back? I miss BST, but this will do.

lol Methadras.. where you been?.. its been forever.. come on over and join the fun. It is more of a casual guild now, but you are one of the few remaining people who play

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    lol Methadras.. where you been?.. its been forever.. come on over and join the fun. It is more of a casual guild now, but you are one of the few remaining people who play
    Well, my computer took a giant dump on me a few months ago and it's been a pain to rebuild everything, plus my work had me traveling too much to be stationary long enough to enjoy any modicum of rift. But I'm here. I'll try to get to hailol as soon as I can and hit you up. See you soon.

Soulwalker

Default New player, interested in joining

Hi <Empire>,

I just started playing the game today, and so I am of course looking for a guild to join. I'm an experienced gamer, and have played several MMOs in the past, but am new to Rift.

I enjoy PvE and friendly gaming. Your guild sounds like the right sort of group for me to play with.

I look forward to hearing from you, or another guild member. Talk to you soon.
    Last edited by Nexaryn; 03-17-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexaryn View Post
    Hi <Empire>,

I just started playing the game today, and so I am of course looking for a guild to join. I'm an experienced gamer, and have played several MMOs in the past, but am new to Rift.

I enjoy PvE and friendly gaming. Your guild sounds like the right sort of group for me to play with.

I look forward to hearing from you, or another guild member. Talk to you soon.
    Hi, it would be nice if you could leave your current name @ shard so we can reach you Thx

Soulwalker

Edit to remove comments.

Ya raid too early for me
    Last edited by Cradz; 03-18-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Rift Master

What Sylvan did today brings a bad light to your guild.

DRR is Hell's Insurgent. Rogue Essence reserved, everything else 100pp starting bid. Okay no worries as a mage. Do the event, and of course the mage essence drops. Great start bidding, and then Sylvan says oh the mage is reserved as well.

So not only gets the rogue one but now gets the mage one for free with the help of 19 other people.

Soulwalker

Default Looking to join Empires

Hi. I would like to join Empires. Please have someone contact me.

Toon's name is Miabala and presently in a guild for few weeks now and know of Empires from last year when I had another toon.

Thu.

Rift Chaser

Default What happened to the guild?

It's gone.

+ Reply to Thread