+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Ominous> Looking for another Smal Guild to raid FT/EE with

Default <Ominous> Looking for another Smal Guild to raid FT/EE with

<Ominous> is currently looking for another group of ~8-10 players who would like to run weekly FT/EE raids. Our core group of 10 are 4/4 TDQ, and 4/4 IDH.

We would like to do this on Saturdays/Sundays 7PM EST.

Send a tell to:

Exploded@Seastone
    Gankt@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    <Ominous> is currently looking for another group of ~8-10 players who would like to run weekly FT/EE raids. Our core group of 10 are 4/4 TDQ, and 4/4 IDH.

Send a tell to:

Exploded@Seastone
    Gankt@Seastone
    Bump......
    Last edited by Moirg; 02-07-2014 at 04:07 PM.

Default An option...

I know this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but I wanted to possibly put the option in your head of merging into a larger guild.

And, of course, I mean mine

I suggest it because we've had some great luck acquiring smaller guilds and incorporating them into our ranks. Being as large as we are, we have so many options available when it comes to raiding and we really try to be as flexible as possible.

We are located on Faeblight, which is obviously not a pvp shard, which I can completely understand if it's completely not an option. But I did want to reach out and offer it at least.

A little about us:

We're an interesting blend of casual and hardcore. We have players that raid consistently and have core teams that down bosses every week and work on progression, then we have casual people who are really just there for the social aspect of It. We have two FT teams, two EE teams, 3 GA teams, 4 IDH teams and 5 TDQ teams. We are also just about to expand into PBB once we get our midweek raid team stabilized.

We have many people who PVP, who build dimensions, and run string dungeons. We're level 25 with anywhere from 20-40 people on a night who are active. Some of our members also expand into other games as well.

If this sounds like it could be an option for you, shoot me a message in game. I'm usually on in the evenings after 4 server. Anjouu@faeblight

Hopefully we can work something out and get your members raiding consistently... if not then ignore this message :P
    Anjouu
    Dargaard Knights on Faeblight
    rogue tank/support/dps

Soulwalker

Hey we are interested. What timezones are you guys mainly in? We are Central Standard Time. We have a 500 Toughness tank and 2100 wisdom cleric healer.

EDIT: dang never mind we are guardians.
    Last edited by Sluhtofsilverwood; 02-26-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post

Send a tell to:

Exploded@Seastone
    Gankt@Seastone
    dueling bosses now ehh?

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

+ Reply to Thread