+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: <Salty> Weekend Progression Raiding Guild

Default <Salty> Weekend Progression Raiding Guild

Welcome to Salty! Pass The Salt!

Salty is a 9/9, 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG, 4/5 PBB, and 1/4 BoB weekend progression raiding guild. We have also downed the Greenscale and Akylios minis.

Our raid times are 6pm to 9pm server time on Fri/Sat/Sun. Our Schedule is as follows:
    Friday - T2 Farm/T3 Minis
    Sat/Sun - PBB/IG/T3 Minis

If you are interested, fill out the application on our forums AND can get in contact with our recruitment officer in game:

OpheliaCox@Faeblight

Recruitment:
    Warrior - Stellar applicants feel free to apply
    Rogue - Stellar applicants feel free to apply
    Cleric - RECRUITING CLERIC (ALL ROLES)
    Mage - Stellar applicants feel free to apply

Interested in joining Salty? We'd love to speak with you! Please read everything to be fully aware of what we require from all of our raiders.

Our roster consists of dedicated players focused on bettering their characters in every way. We expect our raiders to explore all their class has to offer, and be ready to play whatever is requested of them. We'll help with resources and let you know what's required of you pre-raid. It's up to you to acquire those roles and have them ready well before invites go out.

We don't carry people, but don't let lack of gear stop you from speaking with us. If you're willing to listen to advice and criticism, and if you have the skill required for higher leveled raids, then we're willing to help you gear.

Everyone taken into a raid with us has earned their spot, both by playing what we require and playing it well. Our goal is progression, and whoever's needed to progress through content will be who is brought in with us.

Raid Requirements
    All raiders are expected to have Torvan and Lycini notoriety maxed, or be actively (and noticeably) working towards that.

Before raid, be sure to acquire the appropriate consumables. If you're unsure what you need, ask in guild chat or send an officer a tell. We're more than willing to help you get sorted.

All raiders are expected to have the appropriate specs for each boss fight, as some are absolutely necessary to meet DPS and HPS requirements. If you have any questions about the following roles, any officer is willing to help.

Joining Process
    If you can meet the expectations we have for our Raiders, please follow these steps to joining our guild:

Step 1: Talk to our recruitment officer, Daenarysstormbornn@Faeblight or Villageinn@faeblight, Haybale@faeblight
    Step 2: Fill out application on the forums. http://w11.zetaboards.com/saltyguild/index/
    Step 3: An Officer will send you a G invite and put you on recruit status once app is completed
    Step 4: Complete at least one raid with us to try each other out
    Step 5: Receive formal invitation to join as full time raider from officers and get promoted to raider status
    Step 6: Put your amount of hit in your note on the guild window

As mentioned previously, we're focused on progression and our goal is to fill our roster with the best possible players. As such, no applicant will be promoted to full Raider status without first completing at least one full raid with us for officers to evaluate your skill, and for you to get a feel of our raid style. If, after raiding with us, you don't feel that Salty is a good place for you, feel free to drop guild with no hard feelings.

Officers will hold frequent meetings to decide which Recruits will be granted Raider status. However if you feel that you've been overlooked during promotion discussions, feel free to contact any officer privately for an explanation.

Guild Officers (@Faeblight): Haybale, Karsheren, Tyrane, and OpheliaCox@Faeblight
    Last edited by OMGnancyWTF; 06-14-2014 at 09:11 PM.

9/9 FT/EE, 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG, 4/5 PBB, and 6/8 BoB

Still looking for a MAIN SPEC CHLORO and a WARRIOR DPS!

Still looking for some Warrior DPS!

Still lookin for some warrior dps ya'll!

Recruiting one ROGUE and two WARRIORS!

Just killed Salv!!!
    Come join us and see how awesome we are DDDD

Starting full weened T2 raiding! Come join us for fun in PBB and IG!

Recruiting one cleric that can heal and DPS.

We just got another kill! Breaker is down! CLERICS COME JOIN US! DDDDDDD Recruiting well rounded clerics.
    Last edited by OMGnancyWTF; 01-05-2014 at 08:36 PM.

I was considering coming back to play on a weekend raiding server. I was a full time chloro, and head cleared all t1 content up to Reg. I only saw that fight a hand full of times. Before the expac, i was all most a full time dps mage, so i can easily switch back and forth if and when needed. I also have a warrior who was progressing slowly in the t1 raids, not quite as geared as my mage, but wouldnt take long to be ready for t2. I dont have the time to play both of them, but if either would be useful to you please let me know.

We're reeeeeeally needing Clerics at the moment. Pretty full on Mages and Warriors. But you can always apply!
    Last edited by OMGnancyWTF; 01-05-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Ill think about it. Have to decide if i really have the time to devote myself again. I REALLY want to play, just dont know if i have the time to commit. I could always apply and see what happens. I would need some time to get back into the swing of things, run in some pug raids and randoms to get my skills back to where they need to be lol. So i could be a fill in spot if needed for a while if you guys have room for that and you like my app. And if a spot opened for a mage, or possibly a warrior then great, if not then nothing lost.

We need T2 ready Clerics honestly, and even our back ups need to be T2 ready. You're more than welcome to apply and work on gear and such until you are T2 ready, but we now only do T2 content, with a non mandatory FT/EE run Tuesday nights at 6 server.

Shadowlander

I have a tier 2 ready cleric (533 hit, torvan/lycini venerated) that can play all healing souls, defiler, and shaman/inquisitor dps. 3/4 FT, 4/5 EE, 1/4 GA, 0/3 IG, 2/5 PBB.

However, at the moment I'm not sure I will be able to make every single raid time. My schedule is really funny at the moment, although it will most likely be ironed out within a few weeks. I'll probably apply then once its all fixed, or now if you'll take me as a backup raider or for only some of the raids.
    Last edited by Quayxiao; 01-06-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Definitely apply! If you can't make raids now we always love having back ups

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast