+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for European PvP guild (english server)

Soulwalker

Default Looking for European PvP guild (english server)

Hey folks, I am a long time MMO veteran, I took a year or so hiatus from Rift right after the new expansion before Free to Play model. I played a rogue then, now I'm having a blast as a pvp cleric. Looking for a guild of fighters ! Thanks for the consideration =)

Soulwalker

Hello, im in the exact situation of you, just wanted to say that if you find a good european pvp guild tell me.
    Thanks

Soulwalker

Did you guys find anywhere yet?

I'm looking for a casual PvP guild for my level 44 stealth rogue alt. He mainly exists to play the AH to get money for my main, but I'm very much enjoying PvP with him. Also trying to persuade my wife to join with her healer cleric of a similar level.

Currently our mains are made to raid, but the guild we were in underwent some radical changes, and we're not so sure about what we'll be doing, so if I can persuade my wife we may go do PvP with them instead. However she's not so confident PvPing as a DPS mage yet.

Anyway, if anyone knows a good casual PvP guild, preferably on Gelidra, please let us know.

Telaran

<Phoenix Legion> is an active level 16 pure pvp guild that recruits without prejudice!

Well, you know... you can join for pve if u want, but you might as well be running solo lol! Our perks are complimentary to pvp. Our player base is large enough that we ALONE are able to do world pvp and kick OUR OWN *****! Yes, that's right folks! We're on a pve shard with a dual faction pvp guild full of competitively spirited players; all with pretty damn good sportsmanship characteristics. We kick our own *****! Our guild leader gets his *** handed to him by his own members! We have lots of plans, lots of fun, and big ideas for the future. The more people who hear about us the bigger this guild gets! It's growing almost exponentially now due to the ingenious ideas from our faithful guild leader. <Phoenix Legion> is truly the last word in pvp when it comes to guilds

Telaran

I can't seem to find <Phoenix Legion> using guild finder in Gelidra. Is it still there?

Telaran

Still looking for a PVP focused guild in Gelidra...

Telaran

Bump......

Telaran

Still looking for one..

Telaran

I wonder how long do i have to do this.
    Last edited by Deadly Mak; 06-24-2014 at 02:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread