+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: <Dargaard Knights> is recruiting for casual gameplay, all classes and levels

Default <Dargaard Knights> is looking for active social/casual gamers, all classes and levels

Dargaard Knights is a multi-faceted guild of players dating back to the launch of Rift, with MMO experience that dates back to text-based MUD’s. What makes DK unique is our approach to guildies. We realize that the many aspects of the game is what attract some people, and we have almost no restrictions when it comes to membership. Enjoy raiding? We have raid teams! Enjoy PVP? So do many of our members. Building a dimension your thing? You should see what our members have done with ours! Just want to chill and level a toon? Not a problem. Our level 25, maxed-out perks tabs should help with that too.
    Join our ranks. You won’t be disappointed!

Ways to contact us:
    • Use the guildfinder if you’re already on Faeblight
    • Send an ingame tell to Soulraiser@faeblight or Anjouu@faeblight
    • Apply via our website

Last edited by SoulshadowDK; 02-28-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Our 2nd TDQ team is now clearing with consistency, and we are working on building a 3rd team.

Apply within!
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

3rd 10man team up and running, working on building a 4th to start a 2nd FT progression!
    Faeblight NA

Still looking for a few more raiders to fill out a 4th 10man team, and also starting some weekday EE/FT progression.

Even if you're still leveling, come on over! We'll help you got there
    Faeblight NA

We are still looking for like minded people. Come hang out with us and just enjoy the game. Our 4th raid team is getting close.
    Last edited by BuryXIII; 09-05-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Update:

*Still need a couple more committed core members to join at least our 20-man raiding team. Some back up healers would be AWESOME!

*For some reason we are short on rogues. HOW can we be short on rogues? They're awesome! Anyway, got a rogue? Need some help? I got ya covered.

*Don't like to raid? No problem! We have lots of members who simply want to pvp or do open world content. (We have all the perks!)

*We are fair, open-minded, and conscientious of our members. We will treat everyone with respect and try to avoid an elitist, dramatic environment. I personally will try to make myself available if there are any issues.

*PROGRESSION UPDATE*

We are now consistently going 2/4 in FT, and have now started our progression in EE. We are even looking to have a second day of 20-man content (it's in the works).

Interested in learning with us? Even if you've NEVER raided before, and not sure how to get there...we can help. We will give you assistance with figuring out the gear you need, the stats to stack, and we will explain every fight if needed.

Find us on the guildfinder, or send a PM to Anjouu@faeblight

2nd Night of 20-Man progression added after Monday nights TDQ run (since Monday's team rocks it in under an hour!)

Frozen Tempest (2/4) + Twins progression on Sundays, 5-8pm
    Endless Eclipse Progression Mondays, 6-8pm

PICK YOUR TDQ TEAM!

Alpha: Fridays @ 6pm
    Lambda: Saturdays@ 5pm
    Omega: Mondays@ 5pm
    4th Team: TBD

(All times are Pacific/Server)

Other group activities include dungeons, classic content, Great Hunts&Rep Grinding, and PVP.

Also, just added two new officers to our ranks!

Default When I asked a guildie for a "short testimonial"... this is what I got. :D

Hi, my name is Ketaii and I am a Guild-a-holic. At first it started out simple, you know, like any other “gate-way” drug. I was just minding my own business on the street corners of Meridian when this chick came up to me and asked me if I wanted to try something “great”. I told her “nah” I was minding my own business playing marbles in the back corners of the Manufactory, but she was persistent. She kept on and on about how great it would be if I just came along and tried it, just for a little bit, and if I didn’t like it I could go on my merry way, she promised.

After showing me a little shoulder and batting her long eyelashes at me Anjouu invited me to a group of her roadies and I was then quickly wisped into something called I.T. After running through there at blazing speed and receiving some goodie at the end called “Rapid Assault”, I walked out feeling higher then I had ever felt in my VL, and my blood was pumping, jonsing for more. After coming down off my high though I was still cautiously guarded as I didn’t know these strange people in this strange place calling themselves Burnthepriest, Healgasm, Soulraiser, Killborn, Nympho and some crazed manic named FrankdaTank.

Later I was hauled around against my will from one dungeon after another, and they kept force feeding me, and before long I soon realized I was hooked and there was no turning back. But at that same point, I realized I was in, they had accepted me as one of their own. They begin to share legendary tales of those brave ones that once graced their presence before me and indoctrinated me in the way of “Kelly Jackson the brave”.

FrankdaTank would drag me all over Gods creation and had me diving off of cliffs due to running to close to him chasing one rift after another. Those were the good ole days when doing such things really hurt or induced episodes of soul walking if you weren’t careful.

On yet another occasion, as I suppose some sort of initiatory right, someone name Zil drug me all over creation in the desert opening every damn split in the universe he could find for hours on end, all in the name of ensuring I fully understood the ends-and-outs of the various elemental rifts until I could simply do no more. I was so exhausted I fell face first in the sands of Shimmersand , but just as I hit the ground Zil yelled out like a mad man on crack, “there’s another tear” and took off like a bat out of hell and I passed out….

I’ve been a Guild-a-holic for 2.35 years now and have never left, nor been kicked out, yet. I may not have been a founding member but I sure as hell fell like it after being here so long. 6 months in VL is like 7 dog years IRL, so that’s like maybe 35 years I’ve been hang’n around these guys. Hell I don’t know, screw it, you do the math.

(Love ya Ket!)

Default Lol

The best "short testimonial" I have ever read! If only everyone was so creative. Thanks Ket
    Faeblight NA

Now working on GA progression! We had an.. um.. interesting time on the first few trash pulls but I think we got that down. Now onto the souped-up Kaliban and wicked boulder placement

Also, about to start working on a 4th 10-man team. You KNOW you wanna join us!

Find us via guild-finder or just visit our website.

www.dargaardknights.com

Default Raiding Update

With the changes to the Twins, we are RIGHT on the cusp of finishing them off Unfortunately ran out of time on our normal raid night, but next week we got this!

Also, our GA progression is going well! Just have to place those stupid boulders right :P

While our raiding teams are close to being completely filled, we still invite you go join us so that we may begin a second 20-man raid team and a 4th and 5th TDQ team.

Also, would be interested in people who are PVPers to begin setting up PVP events and premades.

Like fiddling with dimensions? Our dimensioneers have meetings ALL the time to get together and build an amazing dimension!!

Dargaard Knights truly has something for everyone... we're all inclusive and of course, have lots of the perks!
    Anjouu
    Dargaard Knights on Faeblight
    rogue tank/support/dps

Default As a side note...

We also are very open to smaller guilds joining in with us. I realize that sometimes guild fall apart, maybe cause the leader left to play a new game, there's a lack of leadership in the guild even WITH a leader, or that there's just not enough players to really make this a "multiplayer" game.

If you feel stuck with a group of friends in a guild, and are interested in mass joining, please shoot me a message or a tell in-game. We would love to welcome you into our (sometimes dysfunctional) family!
    Anjouu
    rogue tank/support/dps

Great weekend here with my new guild. Recent return to the game and was looking for a home that reminded me of the "Good old days". So far its been really fun. Great group of people to hang with and always someone around to give you a hand.

Congrats to DK as we finally went 1/5 in EE

Now to work on Kaliban in GA... whoohoo!

Also, we had an awesome turnout last week for our crafting rifts, and will be doing it again tonight (maybe even making it a weekly event on Tuesday evenings)

Visit our website for more info and to apply!
    Anjouu
    rogue tank/support/dps

Default Halp!

We have a very interesting problem... we have TOO MANY RAIDERS and not enough teams!

DK is now searching for a few people to begin a second 20 man team. No, we're not going to put all the "good people" on one team and the new folks on another... we will be trying to split the teams up the best of our abilities based on need... but we hate leaving people out and want to make sure we do this right!

Our current raid schedule (and this is subject to change based on what we end up going with)

Sunday: FT@5pm
    Monday: TDQ/EEeggs/trash@5pm --- TDQ team joins up with EE team to work on bosses.
    Tuesday-Thursday: Guild days, crafting rifts, DRRs, dungeons, etc.
    Friday TDQ@6pm, GA after that.
    Saturday: 2 TDQ@5pm. GA after that

Our progression is 3/4 FT, 1/5 EE, all tdq teams are 4/4, and no bosses in GA yet. (YET!)

CLASS NEEDS
    Clerics heals
    Cleric DPS

Warrior DPS
    Rogue Support
    Rogue DPS

Cleric Tanks
    Mage Heals
    Mage DPS

Warrior Tank

**These are just our raiding needs. All classes/levels/types of people are welcome!***
    Last edited by Anjouu; 11-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    Anjouu
    rogue tank/support/dps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast