+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Seriously? well if this is how you treat players I can see why the game is such rubbish...and yes I only have so much time myself to be able to track this request, reason for the slight impatience, plus as dead as this game is I was simply wondering if the Rift portion was even really still a charter at all....and as for you last comment, no I simply asked and went on my merry *** way, which is what I will do now...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was hilarious! Thanks Banecrushr! I needed that

Seriously? well if this is how you treat players I can see why the game is such rubbish...and yes I only have so much time myself to be able to track this request, reason for the slight impatience, plus as dead as this game is I was simply wondering if the Rift portion was even really still a charter at all....and as for you last comment, no I simply asked and went on my merry *** way, which is what I will do now...
    You can always join the it's all about me guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel69 View Post
    You can always join the it's all about me guild.
    Thought really serious about that, but found some tool guild named "greave us" owned the rights to it.....

Thought really serious about that, but found some tool guild named "greave us" owned the rights to it.....
    Ah projection compiled with impatience. Great combination.

Soulwalker

Default thinking about picking up the title again....

as the title says i'm thinking about checking the game out again. played pretty hard at launch and through some of storm legion, i'm just concerned about the community of what seems to be a dying game. i joined greivance a while back on D3 but it never really amounted to much due to my work schedule at the time. anyway i'm interested to give the game and the guild a more serious go. i tend to play lots of dps/support oriented builds so if you guys got room and a willing to bare with me as a re-learn the game i'd love to join you guys for pve combat.

Quote Originally Posted by puba187 View Post
    as the title says i'm thinking about checking the game out again. played pretty hard at launch and through some of storm legion, i'm just concerned about the community of what seems to be a dying game. i joined greivance a while back on D3 but it never really amounted to much due to my work schedule at the time. anyway i'm interested to give the game and the guild a more serious go. i tend to play lots of dps/support oriented builds so if you guys got room and a willing to bare with me as a re-learn the game i'd love to join you guys for pve combat.
    Once you are in Grievance for any game you are welcome in all chapters. We're glad to have you and will help you catch up. The game does give a strong appearance of being dead even though it is not. This is because if customers post something not liked by the devs, even in the slightest, they will be banned. Most larger-guild forums in Rift have more activity than the official forums due to this. Hit me up in game or TeamSpeak when you are on.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Look for more folks to achievement hunt with me and look good while getting them done.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Quote Originally Posted by puba187 View Post
    Squirrel here. Come and join us. I like to prance around the world and do all kinds of stuff when I am on.
    Admiral Squirrel (Unofficial Guild Squirrel Recruitment Officer.)
    AKA:Foamysquirrel, Cptsquirrelsnuts, LTCsquirrelsnuts, Grievancequirrel, Santa Squirrel, and many more....

Have you been searching for a Guild? Well we are here for you. We are a Guild that believes first and foremost that Family and Real Life must come first. We are a gaming community that is involved in many of today's top games. In Rift we average, during Prime Time anywhere between twenty to thirty members online. We use Teamspeak 3 as our VOIP and do not require you to be on unless we are Raiding, but it is nice to play with friends that can speak with one another and get to know each other better. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Register at grievancegaming.org

Then apply here.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Quote Originally Posted by Emisssary View Post
    Have you been searching for a Guild? Well we are here for you. We are a Guild that believes first and foremost that Family and Real Life must come first. We are a gaming community that is involved in many of today's top games. In Rift we average, during Prime Time anywhere between twenty to thirty members online. We use Teamspeak 3 as our VOIP and do not require you to be on unless we are Raiding, but it is nice to play with friends that can speak with one another and get to know each other better. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Register at grievancegaming.org

Then apply here.
    Do you need more Squirrels?
    Admiral Squirrel (Unofficial Guild Squirrel Recruitment Officer.)
    AKA:Foamysquirrel, Cptsquirrelsnuts, LTCsquirrelsnuts, Grievancequirrel, Santa Squirrel, and many more....

If you are enjoying life and want to find others that enjoy life and the game as much as you, feel free to check Grievance out.
    Last edited by Emisssary; 10-19-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42