+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Look you should just join already. It's easy.

Register at grievancegaming.org

Then apply here:

http://www.grievancegaming.org/forum...ece9135f200a3f

Then you get to join! (well.. it works that way for most of you)

Joiiiiiiiiin!

One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us. One of us.

Wooooooooooooo
    Last edited by Noobly; 01-04-2017 at 03:36 PM.

bump

10chars

I have no mouse but I must BUMP

A long awaited bump

BUMP

10chars

Squirrel was here 4/6/17

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

(bump!)

It Friday! Lets celebrate with a wardrobe sale! Wait, what?
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

Need some people to fill out our raid teams a bit.

We have a team raiding at 5 server, and another raiding at 8 server. 3 days per week.

Whether you're a seasoned raider or just now dipping your toe into Tartaric Depths, you are welcome to come join us.

If interested, shoot me a note.

Who wants to raid with me? I judge you more on your wardrobe style than your dps.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Uruketo View Post
    Who wants to raid with me? I judge you more on your wardrobe style than your dps.
    I don't know you were kind of harsh on me just in my cool Asha boots last week and my 1k dps

Default Ok, I filled out forum logon info..

Hello, so I caught this on rift forums, and wanting to give rift another try signed on. I have about 6 or 7 toons, different classes and different races, think that's what the defiant/guardians are referred to. Any rate, I came back about a month ago, and I'm lost as a duck in a good pen....nothing makes to much sense to me, but I'm giving it a shot on a couple of my characters, a cleric and a lower level rogue. I played rift pretty much at startup, left, came back and left again due to guild issues, mainly all heading to SWOTOR. I currently still play AOC, mostly just high tier raiding 3 nights a week with my guild there.
    Anyway, I'll wait for you guys to email me so I can fill the app out to join the guild if accepted. I'll add more info "about" me there...
    I do hope this works out, I've jumped in a couple of guilds hoping to get some help and so far it's been a bust. Guess we will see....

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    Hello, so I caught this on rift forums, and wanting to give rift another try signed on. I have about 6 or 7 toons, different classes and different races, think that's what the defiant/guardians are referred to. Any rate, I came back about a month ago, and I'm lost as a duck in a good pen....nothing makes to much sense to me, but I'm giving it a shot on a couple of my characters, a cleric and a lower level rogue. I played rift pretty much at startup, left, came back and left again due to guild issues, mainly all heading to SWOTOR. I currently still play AOC, mostly just high tier raiding 3 nights a week with my guild there.
    Anyway, I'll wait for you guys to email me so I can fill the app out to join the guild if accepted. I'll add more info "about" me there...
    I do hope this works out, I've jumped in a couple of guilds hoping to get some help and so far it's been a bust. Guess we will see....
    So, it's been some few hours, and I've gotten zero response form this grp? Are ya'll even still viable to be recruiting? Registered on your site, no response except to say got my registry, and will receive an email so I can log into forums.... nothing...seems like my thoughts about the game and community are dead on...

Quote Originally Posted by banecrushr View Post
    So, it's been some few hours, and I've gotten zero response form this grp? Are ya'll even still viable to be recruiting? Registered on your site, no response except to say got my registry, and will receive an email so I can log into forums.... nothing...seems like my thoughts about the game and community are dead on...
    Thank you for your interest but considering your patience is limited to only a few hours, this is not the place for you. Consider yourself, application rejected. We are a guild of real life comes first, that includes working in the real world. Your complaint in the previous post was not about getting help in other guilds, I gather it was more like not getting help as fast as you demanded it. Please do the community a favor and go play another game, thank you.
    Uruketo, 70 Warrior
    <Grievance> Guild Leader
    Defiant - Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Uruketo View Post
    Thank you for your interest but considering your patience is limited to only a few hours, this is not the place for you. Consider yourself, application rejected. We are a guild of real life comes first, that includes working in the real world. Your complaint in the previous post was not about getting help in other guilds, I gather it was more like not getting help as fast as you demanded it. Please do the community a favor and go play another game, thank you.
    Seriously? well if this is how you treat players I can see why the game is such rubbish...and yes I only have so much time myself to be able to track this request, reason for the slight impatience, plus as dead as this game is I was simply wondering if the Rift portion was even really still a charter at all....and as for you last comment, no I simply asked and went on my merry *** way, which is what I will do now...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast