+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Gungaden View Post
    Hi there! Was wondering when you all do get around to raiding, what sort of raid schedule might you keep? Looking for an EST friendly guild for a few friends and I possibly.
    Well right now I've been thinking twice a week (this isn't set in stone). Possibly Mon, Weds or Tues, Thurs. We might even throw in a third day one the weekends for those that play mostly on those days.

Right now its still up in the air sense were all leveling to cap and getting organized.

Soulwalker

I have registered on your site. This guild sounds like what my husband and I have been looking for!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayor View Post
    I have registered on your site. This guild sounds like what my husband and I have been looking for!
    Welcome aboard guys! Nice to have you
    Avicious
    Guild Leader

http://7dd.enjin.com
    Friendly Casual/Progressive Guild on Faeblight

Welcome

Why wait to join a guild when www.grievanceguild.com is just a click away and applying is so easy:

-Create a forum name.

-Post a detailed message about you on Rifts app section in the Rift forum once you are approved to post.

-Download Teamspeak and get the grievance info once accepted as a member.

-Get on Teamspeak and get an invite into guild. No need to talk if you do not want to you can type on
    Teamspeak if you wish to, The ability to listen is what is important.

Hello Everyone!!!!!!

Over the last few days we have had a huge explosion in growth in Grievance in Rift. Many already in their 50s, and a few of us (myself included) new to the game, and the higher levels are being so wonderful and helpful, patiently answering questions... helping with bags, donating low level crafting materials... it has just been wonderful. Everyone is so social in Teamspeak and in guildchat. Not once have I felt ignored. Quite the opposite.

Come to Grievance and remember what it was that made you fall in love with MMOs in the first place.
    ~Mabh~Wolfsbane Server~

I'm not afraid to bump!
    "Beer is proof that God love us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

There are people joining us every day for Rift! But these Rift players have access to all of Grievance guilds, when they join the organization!
    Avicious
    Guild Leader

http://7dd.enjin.com
    Friendly Casual/Progressive Guild on Faeblight

I'm glad to see so many new members joining everyday. Check us out.

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Are you looking for a family, friendly guild that puts real life a family before game? Then Grievance may be the guild for you! Grievance is a multigaming organization with guilds in many games. Our members uphold the values of Family, Honor and Loyalty and will never force you to pick a game over real life. Plus we are just a bunch of all around cool people to hang out with . If Grievance sounds like the right place for you then please apply at http://www.grievancegaming.org and hopefully it will the last guild ever join!

Default Amazing people! :)

I just spent the weekend with 50+ Grievance members...I have no words to explain how amazing this guild is. If you want to be part of a community that is actually a family, where people actually care about each other. Where you can be part of something HUGE, an organization that makes a difference in people's lives, and cares about you as a person, NOT a raid spot....Join us today!!! I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed!

oh, and we still have cookies!

www.grievanceguild.com

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance/video...ast_broadcasts
    Ohhhhhhhhh, Shiny!!

I really wish I could have been there.

Sounds interesting, I'm a returning player. Currently a 28 cleric. Who do I message for a guild invite.
    Last edited by Venger; 06-19-2013 at 05:07 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Venger View Post
    Sounds interesting, I'm a returning player. Currently a 28 cleric. Who do I message for a guild invite.
    We would be glad to have you! Just join our site at www.grievanceguild.com and make an introduction post on the Rift Recruitment thread. Its that easy!

Also, Welcome to all our new members! Its great to see so many players logging in and helping one another, or chatting it up in team speak.

Soulwalker

Default Hi

I'm a female player looking for a good guild to be part of.

I have a cleric lvl 46 and now a mage lvl 15.

What do I need to be part of this guild?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast