+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tabula Rasa recruiting for 2.3 and beyond - World 6th HMs, 9 hours a week!

Rift Chaser

Default Tabula Rasa recruiting for 2.3 and beyond - World 6th HMs, 9 hours a week!

,`,,`,,

- Tabula Rasa -

A Top 10 World Raiding Guild!

Raiding: Sun, Mon & Wed from 6 to 9pm PST

,`,,`,,

[Guild Information]

[1.] When was <Tabula Rasa> founded and what have you done since that time?
    - Our guild took root in the original Rift BETA back in February of 2011 and became an official guild shortly after launch. In the nearly 2 years since our founding, we have claimed many top 10 world kills, spanning all raid content in Rift. We have defeated EVERY end game boss in Rift in their pre-nerf states! With each new content push we revise our methods and become even better and more efficient at what we do. We are one of few original Rift guilds that are still going strong and we will continue to do so for as long a Rift keeps putting out new content!

[2.] What makes <Tabula Rasa> better than the competition?
    - Our guild only raids 9 hours a week, we have holidays off, we take rest breaks during raids, and we don't add extra raiding hours during progression. Despite this minimalistic raiding schedule, we are still able to complete content that takes other guilds many more hours to finish. How can a guild only raiding 9 hours a week possibly compete with guilds raiding 12 to 40 hours a week (30%-400% more raiding)? Simple, we have tremendously skilled players! We also truly believe in the adage: work smarter, not harder. We are organized, efficient, and we work well as a team. We established a unique internal raider ranking system that allows our raiders to know how they measure up against each other in several key areas. This system ensures that our raiders get constructive feedback and are aware of potential areas for improvement. Aside from these other benefits, we even provide ALL raiding consumables to our raiders!

[3.] OK so you're a top raiding guild, you must have a lot of egotistical pricks right?
    - Simply put, these types of individuals are not allowed in our guild. We believe that personality is nearly as important as raid ability and will never recruit someone based on skill alone. To help minimize drama, we maintain a strict recruitment cap and never over-recruit. We also take time to make sure our guild will be a good fit for future members. This is accomplished with a quick and informal introductory chat with all new recruits. By being more selective, we are able to recruit members who are skilled, competent, competitive and also just fun to be around. Of course we still have a competitive raiding environment, we just take that extra step to ensure that we maintain a drama-free atmosphere.

[4.] How do I know that once I join <Tabula Rasa> the guild won't dissolve like other guilds I've seen and been in?
    - As we mentioned before, the history of <Tabula Rasa> goes back nearly 2 years! How is this sort of longevity achieved when guilds often crumble under poor management, burnout, and long progression droughts? Well, our guild is built on a redundant leadership core, meaning any one leader can literally vanish and it would not affect the overall health of the guild! We do not believe in being dependent on any one person. We have class leaders and an upper level council system so that guild changes are well planned and effectively implemented. We also have weekly guild meetings to keep members informed of potential changes and allow them to air concerns, ideas, and opinions. Member feedback is always encouraged and appreciated.

[5.] Sounds good so far, but will I actually enjoy the people I'm guilded with?
    - Raiding with us is entertaining to say the least. Even after multiple days on a tough boss we are able to laugh at ourselves and not feel like ripping each other apart. We have no problem pointing out mistakes, in a constructive way, using them as a learning tool so others can avoid the same pitfalls. New members often complain about how bad the raiding atmosphere was in their previous guild. We just don't see the point in raiding with people that we can't stand being around. The gear we get will eventually be replaced but our bonds of friendship help keep us sane during the difficult days. In the end, adversity ends up bringing us closer together.

There is a reason we have maintained nearly 80% of our original raid core for a period of 2 years. Even members who have quit the game, or who are unable to raid with us due to RL changes, often keep in contact because of the strong bonds formed here. While we consider ourselves a Rift guild, a mini-gaming community has started to form where several of our members often enjoy playing other games together. Lastly, we also have a large casual core of members who enjoy aspects of Rift outside of raiding. We typically have 15-20 people on at any given time who are engaged in a variety of activities, so you will usually always have plenty of guildmates online to do things with.
    [Current Progression]
    [World 4th Conqueror] - Frozen Tempest
    [World 1st Conqueror] - Endless Eclipse
    [World 6th] - All Hardmodes
    [Raid Information]
    Sunday: Progression Raiding
    Monday: Progression Raiding
    Wednesday: Progression Raiding

Thursday: Triumph of the Dragon Queen - (we run at least 2 groups) - (optional)
    Friday: Weeklies/PvP/etc - (optional)

Our raid time: 6 - 9pm PST (US Pacific Time = Laethys time-zone)

6 - 9pm PST is equal to the following:
    7 - 10pm MST (US Mountain Time)
    8 - 11pm CST (US Central Time)
    9 - 12pm EST (US Eastern Time)
    [More Information]
    If we've sparked your interest then please contact Jorlyn in-game or simply Email Us if you have further questions. For more information check our Guild Website or click the link below to be taken directly to our guild application form. If accepted we will contact you within 1-2 days to setup a mumble interview and discuss more information about our guild.

Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys
    9/9 4/4 HM (World 6th), EE Conqueror (World 1st)
    Watch Tabula Rasa Raids here!
    Check out our recruitment thread here!

Rift Chaser

Tabula Rasa is recruiting for 2.3 and beyond! Currently we are considering all classes, with a focus specifically on mages and clerics! Come check us out! If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jorlyn in game, on our forums or on the Rift forums!
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

Rift Chaser

Looking for potential applicants from all classes! If you want in on a top end guild that only raids 9 hours a week, this is your chance!
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

Shadowlander

2013 is composed of four different digits, and is the first such year since 1987.
    <TABULA RASA>

Rift Chaser

Looking for applicants of all classes right now. This is the chance you've been waiting for! We won't take many, so get in now!
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

You can raid with me and I'm effing awesome to raid with
    Retired Usually Drunken Thrower of Brospears of <Tabula Rasa>
    R69 Warrior - 4/4 FT Conq. (HM Gel/HM Zav) - 5/5 EE Conq. (HM Prog/HM Kain) - I Beat Rift
    Making Other Warriors Look Better By Comparison

Akhet <Tabula Rasa> - Rogue
    World First Green Swirly Thing

Shadowlander

hah, that was a really good shot!
    <TABULA RASA>

Rift Chaser

We're looking to invite probably one of each class, 3-5 people total right now. This is your chance to get in before the next tier of raids in SL!
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

Shadowlander

Russian kgb lineage, secret agents, adult entertainment industry, rehabilitation counselors, brospears, stripper fiances, cat addicts, saltiness, dimension divas, brospears, and much more!
    <TABULA RASA>

Quote Originally Posted by Hurry View Post
    Russian kgb lineage, secret agents, adult entertainment industry, rehabilitation counselors, brospears, stripper fiances, cat addicts, saltiness, dimension divas, brospears, and much more!
    Poor brospear
    Kaybye ~

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kaybriar View Post
    Poor brospear
    Hahahahaha, they didn't even hurt it!
    <TABULA RASA>

What I feel I look like when I raid with Tabula Rasa:

What my apparent "stripper fiance" says I look like when I raid with Tabula Rasa (she has a name *******):

Last edited by Toronth; 05-08-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Retired Usually Drunken Thrower of Brospears of <Tabula Rasa>
    R69 Warrior - 4/4 FT Conq. (HM Gel/HM Zav) - 5/5 EE Conq. (HM Prog/HM Kain) - I Beat Rift
    Making Other Warriors Look Better By Comparison

Rift Chaser

Still considering applicants of all classes. World first EE Conqueror, World 6th HMs all on 9 hours a week. Come find out how we do it!
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Toronth View Post
    What I feel I look like when I raid with Tabula Rasa:

What my apparent "stripper fiance" says I look like when I raid with Tabula Rasa (she has a name *******):

is her name Palmela?
    <TABULA RASA>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast