+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: <Silent Strike> Family Friendly Mature Gamers

Telaran

Default <Silent Strike> Family Friendly Mature Gamers

Real Life Always Comes First!

Silent Strike is a Casual guild comprised of longtime MMO players with experience in all facets of gameplay. We have raiders, questers, crafters, PVP-ers and everything in between. The guild has been together through various games for more than 10 years.

Our guiding principles have always been that real life comes before gaming and we won't leave someone out because they might not have the best gear. Most of our members are adults with jobs/kids/responsibilities so we understand when your game time might be limited.

The bulk of our members play from 4pm - 11pm server time. As far as activities, we do everything we can. We are killing time in dungeons and such until Nightmare Tide launches and then of course we will be focusing on leveling to 65 together. We're quest junkies and rift runners and have a few folks that focus almost exclusively on PVP. The thing we enjoy the most is just being able to play together.

If you are looking for a warm and friendly home on Faeblight look us up on the Guild Finder and send us a message, or you can visit our website www.silent-strike.org.
    Last edited by Saleny; 10-07-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: updated for 3.0 content

Telaran

Now that Storm Legion has launched, I wanted to add that we are currently a level 14 guild and have a Guild Dimension. We're back to leveling, but still trying to do group things like instances and Hunt rifts as a guild. We are raiding once a week until most of us have hit level 60.
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Looking for a mature, casual & family friendly guild? JOIN US

Soulwalker

I have been with Silent Strike for 3+ years now and I have to say it is the best guild I have ever been apart of. The guild is filled with incredibly nice and helpful people. If you are looking for a no drama, stress free, and a friendly guild come check us out.
    Last edited by luciddreamer; 11-28-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    Arious <Silent Strike>

Check out Silent Strike

Soulwalker

This guild is perfect for the casual player/raider that can't log in every night. If you want to be greeted each time you play by friendly, zero drama players, this is it! We do not have any "clicks" in this guild so you will feel welcome day one. And, you do not have to prove anything to get invites to small or large guild activities.

Soulwalker

I joined <Silent Strike> a few weeks ago after resubbing for the expansion, and it's been a fantastic experience all around. Folks are friendly, inclusive, and non-stressy (it *is* a game afterall, right?). We ran the Corgis rifts a little while ago had a blast, especially when falling off cliffs of insanity to splat in heroic style.

<Silent Strike> has a great sense of camaraderie. Check us out if you're looking for a place to call home!
    Keldin <Silent Strike>

Soulwalker

Hi... saw your thread here.

I'm looking for a guild that is more like a family. I do enjoy raiding on occasion (I like the experience) but am not capable of committing large consistent blocks of time to being part of a raid group and it is not the typical focus on Rift for me.

I prefer more just being on and playing and helping people out / joining up to accomplish things as they're needed, as well as getting to know other players over time and feeling like I fit in somewhere.

Is this more what your style of guild play is, and are you interested in more members?

~Jenny

Telaran

Default Welcoming new members for Free to Play

Silent Strike is still welcoming new members and we eagerly await Free to Play and the players that will return to the game or start anew.

We currently raid on Monday & Tuesday evenings working on Triumph of the Dragon Queen and Frozen Tempest. Thursday evenings are guild group nights where we get together and do whatever players feel like or might need help with.

We use Mumble for voice chat but don't require voice except for the ability to listen during raids.

Look up Silent Strike on the in-game guild finder or visit our website at www.silent-strike.org
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Telaran

We're so happy to welcome back our old members and excited to have several new members. Silent Strike has grown by 9 players this week.

Remember, press Shift+G and search for Silent Strike if you're looking for a family-friendly, helpful and mature guild on Faeblight!
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Telaran

We're proud to welcome new members Illara and Kayceh! There's always room for more!
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Telaran

Our Guild activity night is Monday night now, and we raid level 60 content on Tuesdays and Thursdays (currently farming ToDQ, Intrepid DH and working through Frozen Tempest when we can get enough people).

We have quite a few new members working on leveling up toons so if you want a guild to grow up with, check us out!
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Telaran

We've gained several new players working their way to 60. If you are looking for a guild that has people to level with you, check us out!
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Soulwalker

Howdy there, I am looking at coming back to Rift as FTP after a long absence, I don't see which faction y'all are to know If my Defiant will be able to play with y'all. Let me know,

Telaran

Hi 4Arrows,

One of the things that happened in your absence is that Defiant & Guardian can now be guilded together. We started off as a Defiant guild, but now have quite a few Guardian members as well.
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Telaran

Default Rebuilding for 3.0

Silent Strike is rebuilding for Rift 3.0 Nightmare Tide. Many of us took a hiatus from the game to try all the new "shinies" (Wildstar, ArcheAge etc), but the core group is back for Nightmare Tide and we'd love to have some new people to join us (or old members to come back!). Main post has been updated with our current information.
    Saleny <Silent Strike>

Soulwalker

Hello, I sent a message through the guild finder last night but I wanted to try to reach out here too. I'm coming back to Rift for the expansion and I'm looking for a new guild to join up with. I'd like to talk to some people about possibly joining. Anyone specific I should reach out to?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast