+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player thinking of transfering here...

Default Returning player thinking of transfering here...

I have been away from the game a while now. Was wondering how the server is for active guilds. pvp, and if there are any late night, or late morning guilds? I have yet to raid in rift but it intersests me and would love to learn. Most of my playing rift was pvping.

Thanks,
    Sitia

Quote Originally Posted by Sitia View Post
    I have been away from the game a while now. Was wondering how the server is for active guilds. pvp, and if there are any late night, or late morning guilds? I have yet to raid in rift but it intersests me and would love to learn. Most of my playing rift was pvping.

Thanks,
    Sitia
    PvP community is fantastic. There are two good active PvP-only guilds who do all time zones and will anything from 5-man to 20-man, Guardian is The Fallen Sons, Defiant is MMAC. Both you have to try out for.
    These guys are on the competitive side, there are a lot of casual PvP guilds out there as well. What are you looking for?
    Menaace - P50 Mage, Annihilator, Executioner, <MMAC> Guild Leader
    Talent has no gearscore
    MMAC vs Vinco 20v20
    Menaace 1.7, 5-Spec, PvP VIDEO
    MMAC vs TFS 10v10's Episode 1 (with commentary)

Shadowlander

Default Sita

hey Sita Arsenal here we are a small guild that raids at night. We are building our guild we came over from wow we are casual raid group that raids at night 9:00 server time till 12 am Server time...we have been playing wow since classic vanilla days and just came over to RIFT we are very close friends ALOT of real life friends.....

If you are interested in joining up with us we Mostly PVE so we just came over from wow so we are all learning the raids if this group sounds interesting to you give me a shout you can text me on my cell or email me bewtus@comcast.net 360-820-0131

BeWTuS
    Arsenal

MMAC think they are a PVP guild...but what they do is what anyone can do on a PVE server.....they only leave Meridian if they have certain raid make-up and then all they do is 5 v 5 the fallon sons because they are all buddies. If you want a real pvp guild, with real open WPVP come talk to Vinco Bellum. We are the only true PVP guild on the Defiant side. we respect some of the guardians pvp guilds (old school fallon sons), but as you will see in a reply from Meneence that not to many people like us (on either side), and we like it that way. Good luck finding the right fit for you, and happy hunting.

P.S. we have no tryout...we just look for good peole who like to have fun. We have more than enough knowledgable players that can help you with any builds you wish to try or perfect. You don't even have to be fully gear, just the desire and will to be fully geared.
    Last edited by Marhous; 08-08-2012 at 04:09 AM.
    Turmoil....artist formally known as Marhous....Vinco Bellum

+ Reply to Thread