+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Potter

Thread: What servers have GDKPs?

General of Telara

Default What servers have GDKPs?

I have a lot of plat and nothing to spend it on. What servers do GDKPs, if any? Also do you carry a few people as long as they will spend plat? I havent done much raiding but I have watched videos of most boss fights, listen to directions in Vent, and pay attention. Id just like to buy some raid gear and get experience with the encounters so it will make joining a raid gear a little easier.

MMOs are such catch 22s when it comes to raiding. Everyone wants you to have the gear and experience or they just ignore you. But you cant get that gear and experience unless you have done the fights, which you cant do because you dont get the chance...if that makes any sense.

Faeblight has many PUGs which include at least two PDKP HK runs a week. If you come to Faeblight, you will find a PUG.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Potter View Post
    Faeblight has many PUGs which include at least two PDKP HK runs a week. If you come to Faeblight, you will find a PUG.

Did a few PuGs there on my guardian characters but only easymode raids like GSB and RoS where everyone doing them was in mostly HK loot so I dont think I really learned much since everything died so fast. Went as a 51 purifier because thats what they wanted me to play on my cleric and the tanks had 20-22k health so I hardly even did anything. So never learned when to use healing CDs or how to deal with damage spikes. I could have healed it naked.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I know Deepwood has one or two going.
    --BC

+ Reply to Thread