+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Ascendance> Deepwood 10/11 HK

Soulwalker

Default <Ascendance> Deepwood 10/11 HK

Ascendance is recruiting dps/support for Akylios as well as for Drak, we are on the Deepwood Shard currently.

Our raid times are 6-9 server on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. We have a 10 man 4/4 RotP group running on Wednesday at 6-9 as well. Any classes at the moment are fine, some HK gear and experience is preferred although not necessary.

If you are interested and want more information PM or mail Defenstra, Cealois, Moltas or Zelom in game or apply on our website at http://ascensionguild.enjin.com/.

Cheers!

Soulwalker

bbbbuummpp

Soulwalker

Hello,

2 mage friends and I have been looking for a raiding guild since giving Rift a whirl and powering leveling our characters to 50. We are both extremely experienced in raiding and have been in and led top US WoW guilds since vanilla.

Raiding is now something we do for fun and after canceling WoW, moving to SWTOR, and breezing through their "Hard mode raid content" we decided to give Rift a try. Now we're hooked and are looking to move forward. I'm a cleric and as previous said I come with 2 mages.

We generally gear fairly quickly in any MMO we play so our goal would be to raid and kill bosses. If you have any spots let me know. I'd like to get us in and killing baddies ASAP. You can reach me in game at VerucaSaltt. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread