+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ashen Order ( Recruiting )

Default Ashen Order ( Recruiting )

Moved to Faebright
    Last edited by Ninjalooter67; 07-19-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Shadowlander

Raid times?

Soulwalker

Raid times are still in flux (got a couple of new jobs to adjust to)...

Organized raids are usually MTW with start times between 6:30 and 8:00 server time right now. Those may shift a bit as we get more slots filled and get down to a more routine schedule.

Looking for 4-5 more players to fill out our raid crew. We will limit our raid roster so we don't have to sit people out of our raids.

This is a great opportunity to join a fun group of people who value teamwork and every member is equal.

Were raiding on Mondays and Weds 6pm til 10pm server time or later if there is content to progress through.

We don't use dkp or any of that bs we look out for each other and don't want or need any players that cant be a team first player.
    Last edited by Ninjalooter67; 07-10-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Still looking for few more to fill out our raid crew limited spots once they're full we will close recruitment. This is a great opportunity to do all the content in Rift, don't miss out.

Rift Disciple

Default Hey folks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjalooter67 View Post
    Still looking for few more to fill out our raid crew limited spots once they're full we will close recruitment. This is a great opportunity to do all the content in Rift, don't miss out.

Did you decide on raid times? I am looking for a guild that is working in ID..I am on Faeblight now, but definately up to transfer if i find a guild that fits my schedule.

Dagon (Mage)
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -

+ Reply to Thread