+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for casual leveling guild.

Default Looking for new home

Been away from Rift for over 6months I guess. I stopped playing when a guild I was in fell apart right before Hammerknell. So all that and content afterwards is all new to me. I felt so lost on my level 50s and the shard I was on is now a trial server so I moved to Faeblight. I felt so lost as non of the guilds in Guild Finder seem to match with what I am looking for.

I am seeking a new guild to join that has a thriving membership and members that are social, enjoy playing the game and also that has some lower level members to group with. I had some level 50s on Defiant side but I wanted a fresh start to "relearn" the game, so I deleted them both. I only have a level 8 right now but working on her as much as I can. I would not mind raiding later on but right now I wanna go through the dungeons, work on crafting, and doing invasions. Just like any new player that joins Rift, I want to experience the game again as if it just launched.

Hope some guilds out there can help me out. I really do not mind what Shard it is on, just not PvP ones.

Thanks,

Arc
    Last edited by Arcavia; 06-16-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Clarity

Just as an update, I found a home with the guild Philanthropy on the Faeblight server. Very nice folks there and it was exactly what I was looking for!!!

+ Reply to Thread