+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage & Rogue Looking for raiding guild!

Soulwalker

Default Mage & Rogue Looking for raiding guild!

Hey guys, Me(mage) and a rogue are looking to join a guild who raids HK and plan on raiding ID soon if not already. We are experienced up to 8/11 for HK and me the mage is decently HK geared out and good to run ID, my rogue friend just came back and has 8/11 HK experience also and is mostly t1 raid geared out with some hk gear in there. We mainly DPS for HK right now but both can play any role when needed although we are very good dpsers.

Were looking for guaranteed HK & ID spots in raids, we are very reliable for showing up to almost every raid night and we are always looking to progress further into anything we do. Believe me when I say we would be a good asset to have raiding with you . So if your looking for a couple more raiders here we are, please help me out with some info about your guild(what you run and how far you are in each raid). Any extra info is appreciated about you guys!

check out the link in my sig, we are raiding ID tonight, and we have open spots in our raid if you look at our sign ups

Default < VIRUS > 11/11 HK - US East - Deepstrike (High Pop, PvP)

Hello,

<Virus> is 11/11 HK (Pre Nerf), got Akylios down after 5 nights of attempts, and we are currently in ID.

We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun from 7-11pm EST.

We are looking for 1 Cleric, 1 Mage, and 1 Rogue.

This is our recruitment post: http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...-high-pop.html

Our website and application are here: http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com

Thanks!

- Ogdroo
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

+ Reply to Thread