+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Take a tank home... today!

Soulwalker

Default Take a tank home... today!

Fully geared/experienced HK warrior tank looking for home server/guild.

Dedicated player with great raid awareness and capable of giving and following directions looking for a guild to assist with HK progression/ID. Willing to transfer to PvE servers (sorry PvP/RP). I play 4+ hours a day, at all times, so I'm anywhere between casual to hardcore, cept on weekends where I travel the country.

Looking for a guild that is preferably NON-DKP based, but can work on that. Guild should raid between 5pm-10pm Server Time (I'm in S. Korea so it's AM for me, and yes, my connection is stable.) Guild should be friendly and accepting (I'm not willing to pay for weeks of service just to "have a shot" at being a core raider. 1 week max.) I work hard at being exactly what you need: DPS? Sure, I got that. Tank? You've got your man. Guild should also be friendly and mature. I'm not looking for a foul-mouthed group of yahoos who can't play without being trashy or degrading.

If you are looking for someone who is passionate about their class, has a personality, who takes orders, follows directions and executes on command, then hit me up. If not, thanks for taking the time to read my biography. See you on the battlefield.

~Archo~

Telaran

Default Unknown Korean

Sent you a PM
    Last edited by arin2011; 04-13-2012 at 07:30 AM.

Hello,

<Virus> is 1/7 ID, 11/11 HK (Pre Nerf), Akylios down after 5 nights of attempts.

Our Schedule: Wed/Thurs/Sun from 7-11pm EST.

We are looking for:

1 Cleric (Heals, Tank)
    1 Mage
    1 Rogue (Tank/DPS)
    1 Warrior (Tank)

Be the 1.

Our recruitment post: http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...p-highpop.html

Our website and application: http://Virus-RIFT.enjin.com/application

Thanks!

- Ogdroo
    RIP <VIRUS> - May 2011 to April 2013 - Original Founder and Guild Leader. You're welcome for being carried for so long lol ;)

+ Reply to Thread