+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/11 Mage looking for guild

Plane Walker

Default 11/11 Mage looking for guild

16xx spell power self buffed, ~3k (depending on down time for ranged purposes) Murdantix dps.

Can run Archon or any DPS spec

Prefer not to heal, no sigil for it, no gear for it, and I'm not exactly the best at it.

PM sent hope to hear from you soon

Who we are:

We are a mature guild seeking a few more raiders who enjoy to progress as a guild and get some end game loot. We are seeking all class/spec who want to raid in an active guild. We are willing to help out all of our members and teach them the fights.

What we do:

We are seeking raiders who are interested to progress in all 20/10 man instances. We run our raids @ 6pm - 10pm (pacific) on Weds to Mon.

Faction: Guardian (Pacific Time) 6pm
    Shard: Faeblight
    Web: http://frontliners.enjin.com

Guild Progression:

7/11 HK
    3/4 Rotp
    5/5 GSB and ROS
    4/4 DH and GP

Send me a tell in-game or pm me here. Saturnx - Frontliners (US)
    <> 9/9 T1 <> 5/8 T2 <> 4/4 GA <>
    --> HTTP://FRONTLINERS.ENJIN.COM <--

RIFT Guide Writer

When a player says, I'm looking for a guild! That says something about the player.

I say BS.

Soulwalker

For some people it says "i cant raid with my current guild anymore because of the shift of raid time because of daylight savings."

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Nexisone View Post
    For some people it says "i cant raid with my current guild anymore because of the shift of raid time because of daylight savings."
    ^Things like this

and for some people it says "I can't raid with my guild anymore because work schedule changed, because I got kicked for smoking crack, because I broke up w/ the guild leader, because I show up for raids drunk" (All examples, and not real, as that would be the most dramatic guild I've ever seen haha)
    Just because someone is seeking a guild doesn't mean anything bad, everyone has their reasons, and I fully expect serious inquiries to actually ask/care about why I left my guild, as it shows that they actually care about their guild and don't just accept anybody.

But that's something that can be taken care of via pm
    Doesn't matter what is put here, someone is going to @#%^& about it, regardless of what it is.

I agree Havoc, there are a million reasons why people leave their guilds and it doesn't all have to be bad. It could be something as simple as a difference of opinion. That's not a BAD thing.

Good luck in your search! Wish I had something I could offer you... my guild is not as far progressed and we're more casual than not. We have been together for nearly 15 yrs however, so we are doing something right.

/freebump
    Last edited by Danitsia; 03-17-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Core Raid Spots Available --- (Trekkies) Wed/Sun/Mon 9 PM - 12 AM ST :: Holding TRYOUTS for a core raid spots on Mon/Tues, 5:30 PM Server, just send a tell! Must be 3/4 or 4/5 minimum!

+ Reply to Thread