+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Exposure> Of Faeblight Lookin For A Full Time Cleric 11/11HK Pre-Wave Nerf

Plane Touched

Default <Exposure> Of Faeblight Lookin For A Full Time Cleric 11/11HK Pre-Wave Nerf

Raid Times
    Sun/Mon//Wens/Thurs 6PM PST-9:30PM PST

What we are looking for
    1 FULL TIME Cleric Healer (Versitile Specs)(90%+ Attendance)

What you can expect from us
    The majority of us are NOT raid loggers, we are a group of people who hang out in mumble and have a lot of fun doing more aspects of the game than just raiding. You can expect to build good friendships with good people here that will last, and not only for the sake of loot. We are highly focused on server firsts while having alot of fun doing so. If your main focus is loot, please apply somewhere else. We are looking for someone who loves this game, and is willing to fit in with a group of new freinds. We do not have any officers, just myself and Opaline as raid leaders. Everyone respects each other as equals.

What we expect from you
    We expect you to be a full time raider and to become social with the guild members. We are looking for dedication and a higher level of skill than the average player. We expect you to have a sense of humor and be able to consider yourself a part of a group of friends and not just a guild. We also expect you to not only attend manditory events, but be part of the guild as we play day to day in other random raids and activities. We are also looking for someone who is able to take advice and directions very well, and catch onto things very quickly.

Your gear level
    Looking for someone who is partially but preferably fully HK geared. Skill is highly valued over gear however.

If you are interested
    Please contact myself, Tokuzi, or Opaline in-game on the Faeblight server to get our mumble info and we can get to talking. If neither of us are on feel free to /search Exposure and send a tell to any member and they will contact me via Mobile and I will set up a time to talk with you asap.

Our Website - exposure.guildlaunch.com

Plane Touched

Still lookin for a cleric, come get a full clear this week yo.

+ Reply to Thread