+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/11 HK Cleric LF Oceanic Guild

Default 9/11 HK Cleric LF Oceanic Guild

Hi all.

I am looking for a Guardian Oceanic guild that raids from around 2am-5am which is looking to actively equip/progress the guild towards the upcoming Infernal Dawn raid. I am looking for one that is friendly, social and active outside of raid times, but which gets down to business during raids. Seeking a guild that runs a decent amount of raid hours.

I am currently on Wolfsbane, but I am looking to transfer to Laethys within the next two weeks. Leaving my current guild solely due to inconvenient raid times - my fellow guildmates are bloody awesome people to be around, but the times are very inconvenient for me, and too few for my liking.

In short:
    Looking for:
    • Guardian Oceanic guild. Shard-neutral.
    • Around 2am-5am server time Raid times
    • Several days per week raid time; 9hrs+ minimum on tier 2+ content (when not on farm).
    • Social, friendly, active outside t2 raids. Minimal raid-loggers.
    • 8/11+ HK progression. Flexible on this as long as the raid times and amount of raiding is what I am looking for, and the core raiders have a strong progression mindset.

Offering:
    • 420 PA DPS/Heal Cleric;
      2,000+ SP, 766 SC without any consumables and self-buffed. 2400-2500SP+ during raids (with Royal Focusing Crystal, or Lifebound Relic proc). 388 Focus without focus runes with current equips.
      Water Resist: 170 WR, unbuffed, no mats.
    • 10/11 HK; 4/4 RotP. All t1 cleared.
    • DPS: 51Inq/10Sent/5Cab - 51Cab/14Just/1Sent - 44Inq/12Just/10Sent
    • Heals: 32Puri/32Sent/2Cab - 51puri - 34Sent/10Ward/22Just
    • Can play around with builds and roles. Often do. (my experiments usually fail unfortunately :< )
    • Will not tank.
    • Available 2am-5am daily. I prefer to raid 3-6 days per week during these times; I am slightly more flexible on weekends although not during the afternoon or morning (GMT+10).
    • I do everything! Rifts, Invasions, Events, Raids, Dungeons, Crafting, Plat Scheming, Raid Rifts, Instant Adventures, Acheive whoring, PvP, balloon jumping - the lot!

Equips:
    • 7/7 HK (gmoa) armor. Hexed Shoulders. All HK Synergy crystals (except Justicar).
    • Mostly HK/RotP other gear.
    • Sigils:
      DPS Sigil - WIS+142; INT+95; SP+95; SC+68 [total 198SP/123SC]
      Resist Sigils - 105 Death Sigil; 107 Fire Sigil; 104 Water Sigil (will have +20 more resist in each after the pts resist runes are implemented)
      Heal Sigil - Hailstone Tideshard, Frozen Deep One Tear, Dark Rituals, Last Rituals, Living Quest, Living Surge
      In-progress: Earth Sigil
    • I can supply my own mats if the guild does not.
    Last edited by Jonus; 03-18-2012 at 05:53 AM.

While you forgot to state whether you're Guardian or Defiant, if you're on Guardian side, Blitz is currently searching for a potential core cleric to fulfill various healing roles. We fit your timings, and are 11/11HK clear (Sadly, post nerf Aky kill. We were on P4 before the nerf however)

You can find myself (Raynald), Finella, Aphrodyte or Lyste in-game most evenings.
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

Ah, yea, should have mentioned that. Thanks for the heads up.

Sounds good, I'll take a look at Blitz. Though, would be nice to be able to switch up between dps and healing - (prefer to dps, but totally fine with healing as well).

Heh well, we're looking for a primarily healing cleric I'm afraid. We have enough dps as is that we need to STOP dps sometimes. >_> *coughrunekingcough*
    60Rog/PR64 - Cleared - FT | EE
    1-button TOTALLY AFK Rogue and Cheerleader for Blitz!

I see. Well, I primarily enjoy dps or icar. I don't think I would be able to keep sane if I was primarily heals. (find it exceptionally boring).

Rift Chaser

The spot at Blitz is more of a raid healing spot, then a pure MT healing one.

Telaran

Coriolis is looking for a cleric as well for your raid team. Feel free to stop by our website or contact us ingame.

Coriolis is an 11/11 HK guild, raids kick off around 10:30pm server time and run til around 1:30am Server time. We raid nite of reset and usual the nite after to clear HK, Though occasionally we clear HK in an evening if all going well. We also run fun run/alt nights into older raid zones etc.

http://coriolis.guildlaunch.com

Cheers

Tanvaras - 50 Mage (Alt - Orthious - 50 Warrior, playing more of on off raid days)

Hi Tanvaras; thanks for the post! Unfortunately your raid times are within my work hours or getting-back-from-home time. Hope you guys have fun with ID though.

Transferred to Laethys and now 10/11. Looking for a guild as per first post.
    Last edited by Jonus; 03-18-2012 at 05:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread