+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue tank LF late night raiding guild

Default Rogue tank LF late night raiding guild

I've recently quit WoW due to my guild there falling apart, and I'm on the lookout for a raiding guild with a schedule I can make.

I have solid end-game raiding experience in WoW (US #102 heroic Ragnaros 25-man, and 6/8 heroic Dragon Soul, if that means anything to you).

I have 220 toughness and 354 hit. Here's a look at my current gear. I also have a DPS spec with 278 hit that I can use if necessary, but unfortunately, I have no interest in being main spec DPS.

I'd prefer to raid three nights a week, but I can make four if necessary. 9-12 PM pacific time is ideal, give or take an hour. I can't really make raid times that start before 8 PM, since I usually get home at around 7:30 PM. As long as the raids fall around these times, I can make them probably 99% of the time... in WoW, I missed maybe one raid over the course of seven months or so. I'm actually really obsessive about researching boss fights and making sure I know as much as possible before I go into an encounter I haven't done before, so it's my hope that my lack of HK experience won't be huge liability. Also, I'm very used to working through a lot of wipes on progression content (I spent roughly 530 attempts on heroic Ragnaros in World of Warcraft, where most attempts were over 7 minutes, and a solid chunk of those were more than 10).

My character is Nifl on the Wolfbane shard. Either contact me in-game, post here, or (preferably) send me a PM, I'd love to get situated in a new raiding guild ASAP.
    Last edited by Muspel; 03-09-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Added a link to my current gearset.
    Last edited by Muspel; 03-06-2012 at 08:13 PM.

Updated the original post with more details.

Oops, the original post said 220 hit, when I meant 220 toughness. Fixed now.

Still on the lookout for a late-night guild.

Updated the gear profile with some upgrades I've gotten recently.

+ Reply to Thread