+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Adventure - Time> [11/11 HK][NA Time][We Raid Without Pants][Bring Your Own Vodka]

Rift Disciple

Default <Adventure - Time> [11/11 HK][NA Time][We Raid Without Pants][Bring Your Own Vodka]

«About Us»
    <Adventure Time> a level 20 Guardian guild on the Wolfsbane server that has been around since launch. We are recruiting for end-game content. However, we have players of all levels and callings, and are happy to recruit more players regardless of level or progression. Our only requirements are that you are courteous, helpful, and - more than anything - looking to have fun. We are active and loud, especially on mumble (PS: We are not family friendly) - we like to run MMs, raid rifts, raid instances, WFs, T2s, and a handful of other random guild events. We do not have an application process - if you want to join, just ask, and if you're not a fit in the guild we'll address it later.

We're neither casual nor hardcore - or maybe we're both, I guess - our goal is to clear content but have fun doing it. No drama, and our raids are usually fun and full of laughter. That's not to say you can show up and slack off - we expect you to do your job and be good at it, but I believe raiding should feel like something fun you want to do rather than a job you have to do. That's probably the best way to sum us up.

«Schedule»
    We start our raids at 5:30 PM server time. We stop when we reach our goal or when people are ready to call it quits. Usually 3 hours. In a week we usually have 1 Hammerknell nights, 2 ID night, 1-2 ROTP groups/nights. Attendance is not mandatory, although we base sign-up confirmations on both performance AND reliability (raid spots for progression nights are competitive). HK is our "noob night" to take as many new/undergeared people as possible who are interested in eventually raiding harder content but lack experience.

We do not have a set weekly schedule - that is, we raid different days every week (although mostly around the weekend), and all raids and events are posted on our calendar.

(We use DKP in HK and ID - separate DKP pools - everything else is /random)

«Progression»
    Drowned Halls: [4/4]
    Gilded Prophecy: [4/4]
    Greenscale's Blight: [5/5]
    River Of Souls: [5/5]
    Rise Of The Phoenix: [4/4]
    Hammerknell Fortress: [11/11]
    Infernal Dawn: [1/7]

«Recruiting»
    High Priority:
    Full-time chloro
    Medium Priority:
    DPS that can get out of the fire
    Multi-purpose Cleric
    DPS/OT (class doesn't matter)

Though we are open to other roles as well - we wouldn't want to turn down a skilled player just because we're not hurting for a specific role.
    *Gear is not an issue. We can get you gear. What we care most about are people that are capable of following instructions and are willing to put work into improving.

«Contact Us»
    PM Minister or Strawberri in-game or PM me here for more information.

Guild Website right hurr.

<AT> is where it's at.

PPS: we have girls huehuehuehue

(Reposted. The old thread name bothered me. :<)
    Last edited by Hello Nurse; 04-23-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    "No need to apologize for DRANK NIGHT. Whatever happens on DRANK NIGHT, we just make fun of you for the next day." -Sole

Rift Disciple

Bump. Now actively recruiting stuff. Raid spots available.
    "No need to apologize for DRANK NIGHT. Whatever happens on DRANK NIGHT, we just make fun of you for the next day." -Sole

What time zone is server?
    I'm central and looking to transfer my 40 mage to this server (want a higher pop server). Just coming back after taking a break, went back to WoW with some RL friends and ready to drop that game (for good hopefully).

I have tons of mmo raiding and overall gameplay experience (if you wanna know more, ill explain).

I don't stand in fire, I concentrate when raiding but like to have fun at the same time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rinnies/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...es/achievement

If interested.
    I would have had more in stock but goblins murdered my supplier.
    ---
    Prinnies <Uprising> [Mage] - Wolfsbane (Guardian)

Rift Disciple

Server runs on pacific time. Also, we needs a warrior tank. For serious bros.

Soulwalker

I may be interested, I played about 6+ months ago. I was in Best In Slot then quit. While I have raided in HK (5-11 before I left), I was usually dps, but with the right help I can OT. I was getting gear all for DPS, not tanking because we had our main tanks. The problem: I haven't played in quite a while, I don't know what the updates are or what changes have been done quite yet. This was my first MMORPG so in that sense, I'm a bit noob on making the "best" builds and macros. If someone is willing to help, I'm willing to learn with updated builds/macros. So essentially it's up to you guys! btw, I have an old tanking build that can get through all t2s, but who the hell knows how old it is by now! :P

P.S. I know how to stay out of fire!

Evylgirl - 50 Warrior
    Katryn - 50 Mage
    Xanira - 37 Cleric
    Last edited by meowmix; 03-24-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Rift Disciple

Still looking for a tank to do tanky things for everything up to and including akylios. Needs moar tanks now.

Rift Disciple

Still in need of tanks. Please God come tank for us. They're making me tank, and I hate tanking. For the love of god. I'll make it a no-pants night in your honor. /wrist

Soulwalker

Default Test Run with New prospective guildie

Nvrmind.
    Last edited by Archo; 04-10-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Rift Disciple

Bump
    /10char

Rift Disciple

Bumpp.
    asdf

Soulwalker

Im the best tank AND!!!!! the best dps I've ever met!
    Hates: wearing pants
    --------------------- Wolfsbane <D.O.A> 4/4 --------- 10/11------------------
    We are recruiting! (archon/choloro/dps) (other exceptional players) http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...ml#post3653202

Soulwalker

Tanking is my OS but I'm willing learn to tank hk. I'm a Cleric, I can play as any role your heart desires.
    I'm 11/11 in HK and 4/4 in RotP.
    I have a 4p HK (for dps/heals) with HK crystals for: Inquiz, Sent, and Puri.
    PA points: 26k
    In tank spec self buffed I have: 16.4 hp, 360 hit/focus, 213 toughness.
    In DPS/Healing spec I have: 400 focus (without healing wand), 1000 crit, 1800 sp.
    I have full water and fire resist sigils and currently working on earth sigil
    Hope you guys see this post ^^

And I guess I don't stand in fires lol

+ Reply to Thread