+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior (DPS) LF Raiding Guild

Soulwalker

Default Warrior (DPS) LF Raiding Guild

I have a vast amount of raiding experience in previous games:

Everquest
    I was in Township Rebellion which was the premier raiding guild in EQ during it's heyday and a legend among the EQ community alongside other famous guilds such as Fires of Heaven and Afterlife. I was also in some very distinguished guilds along the way such as Five Rings. I've played nearly every class in EQ, my mains were warrior, wizard and cleric, and ran a box group of 2 to 6 for most of my playing time.

Everquest II
    Member of both Halcyon Affinity and Eidolon, both hardcore raiding guilds and top of the server. I played several classes, guardian being my main but ended up raiding with my wizard far more.

Vanguard
    I was leader of Phoenix Rising which was put together as a premier hardcore raiding guild with some friends from EQ, and leveling wise we were only eclipsed by Pain worldwide, but after leveling there was a severe lack of raid content and our world firsts were less than challenging, with even less loot (0 stat lobster hat anyone?). Players began losing interest and returning to their games.

World of Warcraft
    Rather than returning to EQ2, I was convinced to follow a friend to WoW where I was a priest in Independence, not as hardcore of a guild as I was used to but maintained a top 3-5 on the server in 2008/09. I really had little interest in the game and while the raids were better than I expected, I wasn't overly impressed and soon just lost interest entirely.

I recently returned back to EQ as I had been waiting for the TLP servers to open for some time, but the incredible amount of raiding guilds poopsocking bosses and overall drama, combined with the horrible horrible implementation of the Refer-a-Friend program made me once again cancel my EQ accounts and return to Rift.

So now I've been back for the past week, playing catchup, and while I'm still only sitting at 270 something Hit, I am trying to quickly gear up in time to close the gap in ID. I'm currently a DPS Warrior (RW build) but have no problems gearing up as a tank, and actually prefer tanking (and have a lot of experience as the MT and OT for hardcore raiding guilds), but realize the limited opportunities for a tank trying to gear up quickly compared to DPS.

I'd prefer a guild that has raid start times at about 5:00PM CST, and while my gaming mindset is to always strive for the hardcore raiding, I now have a 7 month old daughter and a new house that I'm renovating, and building the ultimate MMO office, so my time isn't nearly what it once was. Yet I can still devote 3 or so raid nights a week.

I also do web development and graphic design for a living, which is always a plus for guilds in a world of crappy websites.

Rift Disciple

<Luminosity> from Keenblade is currently recruiting a DPS warrior. We are 10/11 HK, phase 4 Akylios. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday 5pm-9pm server (8-12 EST). Check us out at www.luminosity.mmochief.com

<Outcasts> on Seastone is looking for Warrior DPS.

We raid 6 to 9pm EST which is 5pm to 8pm CST.

We raid Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sunday. 10/11 looking for dedicated players for Akylios progression. Need to be willing to get water resists for Akylios and the top floor.

<Grindcore> on Shatterbone is looking for a dps warrior-
    Check us out @ www.grindcore.enjin.com - mull it over and if you think it's a good fit you can either fill out an application found on our forums or contact Voidz, Grieve, or Nymbis in game
    Thanks!

Soulwalker

Thanks, I'm looking for a guild whose raid times start at about 3:00pm - 4:00pm ST to fit my work schedule best.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiegraf View Post
    Thanks, I'm looking for a guild whose raid times start at about 3:00pm - 4:00pm ST to fit my work schedule best.
    We start at 3 server!

Default RE LFG warrior

PM sent 10 char
    Calm As A Bomb

+ Reply to Thread