+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warrior Tank(Guardian) searching for Oceanic raiding guild

Soulwalker

Default Warrior Tank(Guardian) searching for Oceanic raiding guild

Hello, my work schedule has changed and I am hoping to find a guild that currently does or is planning to raid around 1am server time. If your guild plays around this time then I will be available most days of the week.

I prefer a group that *needs* a main tank for their raid group since tanking is the playstyle I enjoy. I am currently fully geared in T1 raid and also nearly 4 pieces of T2 in my tank set. I am experienced with all encounters in GSB, RoS, DH, GP, and have 3/4 RoTP experience. Currently have not had the opportunity to do HK but researching the fight mechanics is not too hard and I consider myself a fairly quick learner

It would be best if your guild's atmosphere is forgiving to someone who has life constraints as there may be days I cannot be online because of family/work.

I also have an accomplished DPS offspec (fully T1 raid gear) that I am capable of around 1800 DPS self buffed. I am very acquainted with my DPS role and do not mind playing it if needed, but I would prefer to tank.

I hope there is a guild out there somewhere that will take me in. I am currently on Wolfsbane under the name Tenga if you would like more info about me directly.

Soulwalker

Lonely tank still searching for new home.

+ Reply to Thread